frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New server idea 'The Walls'

Hello readers, 

My name is Premium, I mostly play Kitpvp so if you've seen me there welcome to this thread i'm writing, I have had an idea I hope many people will agree with me on on not a lot of servers their is 'The walls' which is a survival Minigame in which you have to spawn on a corner of a huge square mine iron and coal gather food, wood, weapons, Experience points and dominate the other teams, this is done with a 15 Minute count down in which you have to gear up from scratch and be prepared to conquer all other teams, I think this should have its own server in the server selector as it can be extremely addicting and extremely fun to play, I think this will bring a whole new variety of players to Minecats more competitive survival players who want to play such a fun good server such as Minecats, I think this can help boost player count AND boost donation count also as you can setup custom perks for donors like spawning in with certain objects or structures which I think is such a worth while aspect in the game and I think it can help boost Minecats popularity a whole bunch due to it being such a well liked game but not too common throughout Minecraft servers, Only the best servers have games like these that's why I think it's time Minecats gets into the Big league because I love Minecats it's one of the best servers I have played I think ever, I hope you all agree with me on maybe a Future installment of The walls and all its amazing aspects and enjoyment which comes with it, Thanks for reading i'll also contribute ANY ideas that I can think of if needed.

- _Premium 

Comments

• Nice post if staff decide to add this minigame I could see a lot of new ppl coming.

• Thank you for the suggestion, we'll definitely take it into consideration. 

• Sounds cool. And I LOVE the walls.

So yeah, 

^^^ That'd be cool.

You spoke for me right there.

• cool + walls = cool walls

yw just thought of the name for the minigame (if you decide to add it in)