frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Farewell

Sadly I'll be leaving for about 3 months or so trying new games out.I might come back before then but I'm just getting a litte bored of minecraft in general.

But of course I'll always be on the forums to be in touch with new updates.

Tagged:

Comments

• If u wanna add me on league of legends my name is EXTREMEKITTYCAT image/emoticons/default_sad.png" alt=":(" srcset="/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• Dduuuddeee bruh now everyone doesnt have to worry when you come on would wish u had ps4 black ops 3 doe. Have fun playing other games

Wish u had an xbox one image/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• no sorry. I would rather buy 10 twillight movies than that shit.

Ps4 masterace

image/emoticons/default_sleep.png" alt="-_-" srcset="/emoticons/sleep@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• I have a ps4, sadly, I don't have BO3. HOWEVER, I have a ps3 with bo2, bo, and COD4. image/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

oh you still have the ancient cod4?

• no sorry. I would rather buy 10 twillight movies than that shit.

Ps4 masterace

Only possible master race is PC master race

Seriously though, there can't be such a difference between the two consoles that can possibly make you hate one of them so much

• Only possible master race is PC master race

Seriously though, there can't be such a difference between the two consoles that can possibly make you hate one of them so much

It'scalled being "jealous"

• It'scalled being "jealous"

Nah it's called being an ignorant fanboy (sorry jacki)
  • Nah it's called being an ignorant fanboy (sorry jacki)

rekt

• Nah it's called being an ignorant fanboy (sorry jacki)

savage

• asdarfallah you harami

I love how off this topic is Lmao

• Welp three months go by quickly...