frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Idea For Soups On KitPvP

edited February 2016 in kitpvp

So I've been thinking, soups. they take money that is required to rankup from you, back then, no one cared that soups costed money because there was no ranking system that required money. I think there should be chests around the world that you click, and a chest screen pops  up and you can take all the soups you want from the chest. or maybe lower the cost of soups to make it more affordable. I've heard other people's opinions but to me it takes skill to do a soup refill. and to go into a chest and extract the soups also will be hard. so in my opinion I think it would be a great improvement. Because it's hard when you're taking so much damage but only have so many soups to defend yourself, and while hesitant because you try to save money for a rank upgrade. 

Please Consider this change. I'm open to more opinions about the topic so even if you have something to go against my opinion do share. Thanks image/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

-Chase0410 / BlackSnow

Tagged:

Comments

• We could look into a change like this, but for now soup prices have already been lowered significantly around the map. Different locations around the map offer better deals (some even as low as 5 per soup) versus the constant 50 per soup we had previously. 

• We could look into a change like this, but for now soup prices have already been lowered significantly around the map. Different locations around the map offer better deals (some even as low as 5 per soup) versus the constant 50 per soup we had previously. 

Its a small suggestion but the little things make big impacts as they say. I think it would be better if there was a right click - open chest -> drag/take as many soups as you'd like than clicking the sign and typing the amount of soups. But I only say this because it's how we used to do it on old servers I used to go on. 

But thanks for considering looking into it image/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />