frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Minecats Official Build Team Information.

edited February 2016 in minecats-news

Hello everyone,

Minecats has always had builders around on the server, but it has never really had an official build team. In order to qualify for an application you have to be on the server for a minimum of 5 hours a week, know how to use WorldEdit, and follow all rules of the server. If you have a fairly good understanding of WorldEdit, that's fantastic, there's always room to learn more.

As a Builder of Minecats, you are Expected to do the Following:

- Respect and abide by all general rules on the server.

- Treat all players and staff members with kindness and consideration.

- Build or help build at least one project a month unless you are working on a large build that requires more time.

- Do your fair share of build time.

How to Apply:

Now, to apply for a builder position all you have to do is fill out the following information the best you can in the comments down bellow. Reminder, mentioning other server names is considered advertising.

- Minecraft username:

- Building style:

- Building experience:

- Roughly how many hours you can come on in a week:

- Why you would make a good addition to the team:

- Part of server you play on most:

Tryouts:

In order to make it onto the build team, you will have to build something for either Calbee or Rail. Meaning you will have to build a random topic they choose on Creative. All you have to do is find them and speak to them about it; no /modreq is needed. Further details will be explained when talking to them.

Can't wait to see what you build!

Comments

•         - Minecraft username: Rextec_

- Building style: anything but steampunk

- Building experience: cool stuff I've made yes

- Roughly how many hours you can come on in a week: 1

- Why you would make a good addition to the team: I like skittles 

- Part of server you play on most: Probably creative.... yeah

• Minecraft name:glowstream

Building style:anything but pixel art

Building experience: I build everyday and I make ok stuff

How many hours I play about 89hours

I would make a great member because I'm on everyday I always build and I'm helpful

I play prison the most

• edited February 2016

- Minecraft username: Siinister

- Building style: Mostly anything as long as I have some time to work out the basics of the design.

- Building experience: emilee20111pizapw1451454315.jpg

^ One of the best things I've built so far ^

- Roughly how many hours you can come on in a week: Usually everyday!

- Why you would make a good addition to the team: I truly enjoy to design and create and work on a team.

- Part of server you play on most: Kit pvp.

• edited February 2016

Minecraft Username: BurtMacklinFBI_ at the moment

Building Style: I don't really know what that means so here, Usually wood, stainedclay, quartz, and stainedglass.

Building experience: I've made pretty cool houses and buildings. My paint brush pixel art was actually used for the paint wars logo in MiniGames.

Roughly how many hours you can come on in a week: Usually a few  about every other day

Why you would make a good addition to the team: I really love building, I have a good sportsmanship, and a funny personality. I'm also an amazing artist.

Part of server you play on most: DEFINITELY Creative.

Here is the only example I have, I don't have photos of my builds but here's a picture of my art. I'm very artistic and creative. I'd love to join. image/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAOIQG_o7tP/

•  

- Minecraft username: Siinister

- Building style: Mostly anything as long as I have some time to work out the basics of the design.

- Building experience: emilee20111pizapw1451454315.jpg

^ One of the best things I've built so far ^

- Roughly how many hours you can come on in a week: Usually everyday!

- Why you would make a good addition to the team: I truly enjoy to design and create and work on a team.

- Part of server you play on most: Kit pvp.

Awesome build! When you are ready to start building something on Creative for us, come find me image/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

•   - Minecraft username: Hiraikotsuu

- Building style: Mostly anything as long as I have some time to work out the basics of the design

- Building experience:1159895064073592pizapw1455242642.jpg

- Roughly how many hours you can come on in a week: i don't do anything all day 

- Why you would make a good addition to the team:I really enjoy to design and create and work on building and love to work on a team

- Part of server you play on most: KitPvp

• Minecraft username: Sclopetator

Building style: Anything except steampunk

Building experience: I've helped build a few warps here on the server.

Roughly how many hours you can come on in a week: 10+

Why you would make a good addition to the team: Because I think I'm a good builder and I like helping out.

Part of server you play on most: Survival/KitPvp

• - Minecraft username: ii_Epsilon_ii

- Building style: medieval

- Building experience: Currently no professional building experiences other than a few how-to builds on YouTube

- Roughly how many hours you can come on in a week: 2-4 hours a week

- Why you would make a good addition to the team: I feel that by becoming apart of the Minecats Building team, I will be able to share my building experiences with my fellow players. I love to build houses and I want to be challenged with new types of builds and designs. I may not be the best but I want to strive for improvement.

- Part of server you play on most: creative, creativeVIP, kitPVP

•  

- Minecraft username: Hiraikotsuu

- Building style: Mostly anything as long as I have some time to work out the basics of the design

- Building experience:1159895064073592pizapw1455242642.jpg

- Roughly how many hours you can come on in a week: i don't do anything all day 

- Why you would make a good addition to the team:I really enjoy to design and create and work on building and love to work on a team

- Part of server you play on most: KitPvp

Looking good, see either myself or Calbee on the CreativeVIP server for more information.

• - Minecraft username:KawaiiDesu_

- Building style: Modern, pixel art that kind of stuff. 

- Building experience: http://imgur.com/MPwBBVw

- Roughly how many hours you can come on in a week: 73

- Why you would make a good addition to the team: I'm quite funny with a touch of seriousness. I also think alot about how I build something before actually doing it, but I get it done in time.

- Part of server you play on most: Creative

• edited February 2016

- Minecraft username:HeyItzAqua

- Building style:Head Shops/ Massive Houses

- Building experience:I have made towers and other things

- Roughly how many hours you can come on in a week:Up to 4/5 hours a day! so like a lot a week!

- Why you would make a good addition to the team:I love to build and help my friends and i enjoy               building and making designs       

- Part of server you play on most:Creative Vip or Creative