It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!Sign In Register
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Minecats has always had builders around on the server, but it has never really had an official build team. In order to qualify for an application you have to be on the server for a minimum of 5 hours a week, know how to use WorldEdit, and follow all rules of the server. If you have a fairly good understanding of WorldEdit, that's fantastic, there's always room to learn more.
As a Builder of Minecats, you are Expected to do the Following:
- Respect and abide by all general rules on the server.
- Treat all players and staff members with kindness and consideration.
- Build or help build at least one project a month unless you are working on a large build that requires more time.
- Do your fair share of build time.
How to Apply:
Now, to apply for a builder position all you have to do is fill out the following information the best you can in the comments down bellow. Reminder, mentioning other server names is considered advertising.
- Minecraft username:
- Building style:
- Building experience:
- Roughly how many hours you can come on in a week:
- Why you would make a good addition to the team:
- Part of server you play on most:
In order to make it onto the build team, you will have to build something for either Calbee or Rail. Meaning you will have to build a random topic they choose on Creative. All you have to do is find them and speak to them about it; no /modreq is needed. Further details will be explained when talking to them.
Can't wait to see what you build!