frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Announcing MineCats Skyblock 2.0!

edited February 2016 in skyblock

minecats_play_med4256.jpg

Hello everyone, I am very excited to announce some of the latest changes on the Skyblock server on MineCats! After a long time preparing and making this one of the best servers we could, we are releasing MineCats Skyblock 2.0!

That's right! Skyblock has been reset and we've got a whole list of new features and improvements lined up in this post to share with you!

New Skyblock Island!

We are now using a newly designed Skyblock island, this island is a bit different than what we've had before but offers a lot of new features! Just type /island create in-game to get the brand new island offering a few new challenges, and a bit more of a "hardcore" experience. Let us know your feedback on this.

New Spawn!

As with any reset, we have made a new spawn - but this isn't just any old spawn, it looks fantastic and really captures the idea of building in the sky! Be sure to thank utubejawsome for all his hard work on this great spawn!

Crates!

We are now introducing crates to Skyblock, and they're packed with some awesome rewards. To get the keys you'll have to vote and purchase them with tokens in /token shop! We've added quite a bit to these crates so remember to vote, and stack up on those rewards everyday!

Parkour!

We had so many great parkours on Skyblock but needed to make room for some new ones, therefore we handpicked a variety we felt would work best for Skyblock 2.0! We still have over 75 parkours for you to enjoy and they're all very well made and fun to play, plus you'll get some nice new parkour rewards designed for each level (easy/medium/hard). Over the coming weeks we're going to release new guidelines for creating parkours, and begin accepting player-made parkours again to put on Skyblock!

New Patriot warp!

We've also got a new Patriot warp for the patriots on the server, that features exclusive parkours for Patriots and a discounted/unique items shop as well as a few spawners to help you get some food and xp!

New /warp wither and Village warp!

Looking to slow things down a bit and relax? Head on over to the /warp village and explore the fantastically built landscape, there are some chests scattered around the area too with a few items you can grab. Ready to speed things up a bit and put your skills to the test? Grab a group of friends and head over to the new /warp wither to battle the wither and earn yourself a shiny nether star. Be sure to thank Archer for building the amazing new /warp wither as well!

New /warp dungeon!

Ready to take on some mobs with your friends? Well the new /warp dungeon offers just that - a place to hang out with friends and take out those pesky mobs while earning xp and drops. Be sure to thank Jacki for creating this work of art!

Contributions and Feedback!

As I said this project has been in the works for a while and the whole staff team has been excited to bring this to you. From pasting and going through the parkours, designing the builds to setting up plugins, lots of people have contributed to the new Skyblock! Over the coming weeks we'll be taking into account your constructive feedback and making adjustments accordingly, so be sure and let us know your thoughts. When letting us know please be specific and tell us what and why you think it should be changed, it really helps us deal with your suggestions more efficiently.

That's all we have for now, we hope you enjoy! Meow! ^-^

Comments

• A huge thanks to all the staff members who helped out. =D

• Hm, might actualy play it now image/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• Yes, thank you to everyone that helped! gotta give creds to utubejawsome for his incredible building talent, and to blue and cindy for fixing the multiple issues that came with re-creating it! I hope you all really enjoy it!

• *cri*

I lost everything I had left about my hacked friend, ISIAH23MMAN (Ducky)... oh well. I LOVE THE NEW SKYBLOCK! Wish I was warned earlier, though. eh. STILL LOVE IT!

• This post was posted on the 17th... where have you been

*cri*

I lost everything I had left about my hacked friend, ISIAH23MMAN (Ducky)... oh well. I LOVE THE NEW SKYBLOCK! Wish I was warned earlier, though. eh. STILL LOVE IT!

•  

image/public/style_images/master/sitebanner.png" alt="sitebanner.png" />

Hello everyone, I am very excited to announce some of the latest changes on the Skyblock server on MineCats! After a long time preparing and making this one of the best servers we could, we are releasing MineCats Skyblock 2.0!

That's right! Skyblock has been reset and we've got a whole list of new features and improvements lined up in this post to share with you!

New Skyblock Island!

We are now using a newly designed Skyblock island, this island is a bit different than what we've had before but offers a lot of new features! Just type /island create in-game to get the brand new island offering a few new challenges, and a bit more of a "hardcore" experience. Let us know your feedback on this.

New Spawn!

As with any reset, we have made a new spawn - but this isn't just any old spawn, it looks fantastic and really captures the idea of building in the sky! Be sure to thank utubejawsome for all his hard work on this great spawn!

Crates!

We are now introducing crates to Skyblock, and they're packed with some awesome rewards. To get the keys you'll have to vote and purchase them with tokens in /token shop! We've added quite a bit to these crates so remember to vote, and stack up on those rewards everyday!

Parkour!

We had so many great parkours on Skyblock but needed to make room for some new ones, therefore we handpicked a variety we felt would work best for Skyblock 2.0! We still have over 75 parkours for you to enjoy and they're all very well made and fun to play, plus you'll get some nice new parkour rewards designed for each level (easy/medium/hard). Over the coming weeks we're going to release new guidelines for creating parkours, and begin accepting player-made parkours again to put on Skyblock!

New Patriot warp!

We've also got a new Patriot warp for the patriots on the server, that features exclusive parkours for Patriots and a discounted/unique items shop as well as a few spawners to help you get some food and xp!

New /warp wither and Village warp!

Looking to slow things down a bit and relax? Head on over to the /warp village and explore the fantastically built landscape, there are some chests scattered around the area too with a few items you can grab. Ready to speed things up a bit and put your skills to the test? Grab a group of friends and head over to the new /warp wither to battle the wither and earn yourself a shiny nether star. Be sure to thank Archer for building the amazing new /warp wither as well!

New /warp dungeon!

Ready to take on some mobs with your friends? Well the new /warp dungeon offers just that - a place to hang out with friends and take out those pesky mobs while earning xp and drops. Be sure to thank Jacki for creating this work of art!

Contributions and Feedback!

As I said this project has been in the works for a while and the whole staff team has been excited to bring this to you. From pasting and going through the parkours, designing the builds to setting up plugins, lots of people have contributed to the new Skyblock! Over the coming weeks we'll be taking into account your constructive feedback and making adjustments accordingly, so be sure and let us know your thoughts. When letting us know please be specific and tell us what and why you think it should be changed, it really helps us deal with your suggestions more efficiently.

That's all we have for now, we hope you enjoy! Meow! ^-^

topic name makes it look like skyblock is a new server coming out...

This discussion has been closed.

MineCats Forum

PLAY.MINECATS.COM
@ 2016 minecats.com, All rights reserved.