frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1.9 Release Info

I made a post on the website about the upcoming 1.9 release. 

Read all about it. :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20">

http://www.minecats.com/mojang-releases-1-9-pre-release/

Comments

• Wait is kitpvp going to be in 1.9? image/emoticons/default_sad.png" alt=":(" srcset="/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• edited February 2016

Wait is kitpvp going to be in 1.9? image/emoticons/default_sad.png" alt=":(" srcset="/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">

Everything will be eventually. What with the new combat update they've added.

• Everything will be eventually. What with the new combat update they've added.

basically 1.9 pvp is the beginning of terror

• edited March 2016

basically 1.9 pvp is the beginning of terror

It's the beginning of a steep learning curve. People just hate the fact they might not be able to go on a 15 player kill streak as they once did. 

• It's the beginning of a steep learning curve. People just hate the fact they might not be able to go on a 15 player kill streak as they once did. 

this is off topic but it removes skill from pvping 

​Now everyone has the same cps requiring no skill that is one thing a pvper like me enjoys about pvp having to work hard to obtain better skill in pvping new comers on the other hand now find pvp easy cause theres no real work to pvping considering they have the same cps as everyone else and all they need is good timing and boom theyre magically amazing at pvp

• are you guys in the process of trying to update the servers? cause i cant get into survival

• are you guys in the process of trying to update the servers? cause i cant get into survival

I replied to your other post: /index.php?/topic/1126-survival-server-03032016/" rel="">http://minecats.forumflash.com/index.php?/topic/1126-survival-server-03032016/

This discussion has been closed.

MineCats Forum

PLAY.MINECATS.COM
@ 2016 minecats.com, All rights reserved.