frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Adding a villager

I'm requesting that a villager who trades Items for emeralds be added to /warp shop. I've ask a couple times on the server, haven't gotten a definite yes or no. Adding such a villager would enable players to get basic blocks like dirt without grinding on parkours

Comments

• Patriots have the option of doing that at their shops, but I can definitely take what you said into consideration and I will let you know what we decide to do. Until then, I am sorry for the inconvenience..

• edited February 2016

Yeah. It would make sense to add that. Maybe just bring the cost/amount of emeralds earned down from what the patriots have. It may take a bit as well, but I do hope it will be decided on.  image/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Good suggestion! 

• I added a villager to /warp shop that trades items for diamonds and emeralds.  You can also get emeralds at /token shop and in the voting crates.

• Neo next time take to BlueCharm or I, you turd.

• Neo next time take to BlueCharm or I, you turd.

Or you can always ask me ;D

• I appreciate all the responses, thanks everyone.