frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PuarZ, Out.

It's been three years, it's time.

Peace.

giphy.gif

Comments

• Puar I'll save my normally long sappy response because I've known you for a while now and we'll probably keep in touch. It's incredibly sad to see you leaving, you've brought so much to this community whether you realize it or not. It doesn't matter if you're okay with this or not but this entire community loves ya and wishes you the very best. image/emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" srcset="/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• Thank you for everything you've done for this server. It wouldn't be what it is today without your help. 

sad to see you leave.. I'll moderate your twitch chat rooms from time to time image/emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" srcset="/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• Bye Puar, take it easy.

• edited March 2016

It's been extremely nice to meet, you've done basically everything for this server. You're a very nice guy, I'll miss you, I'm sorry that I didn't get to know you that well, it was fun!  

• I can't imagine a better way you could've taken care of the server. Thanks for all you've done. Hopefully we'll see you again sometime. 

• Bye Bud

image/emoticons/default_rolleyes.gif" alt=":rolleyes:" />

• I didn't really 'know' you but you were pretty great regardless. It's sad to see you go after all you have done to our community, may the future be well! ;]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• image/emoticons/default_sad.png" alt=":(" srcset="/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• cya this was unexpected?

• We'll definitely miss you lots.  image/emoticons/default_sad.png" alt=":(" srcset="/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• edited March 2016

I'd like to remind everyone that today we lose one of the longest standing members of the Minecats community, and that PuarZ's dedication and work he put into the server has not gone unnoticed.

For a long time, PuarZ has chosen to volunteer his free time to help lead our community. Regardless of who you are, there is really no denying that it takes character to do what he has done for so long (a nod towards the other staff members who have been here just as long)--a lot can happen in a few years, and a lot has changed, but for the first time (at least in my time here), it will feel empty without you.

We'll see you around; thanks for putting up with our crap. 

• Wait what o-o Puar bby, you can't leave me ;-;

Sent from K.I.T.T.Y (Kitty's In The Toilet Yelling)

• May the memes be with you m8

• image/emoticons/default_sad.png" alt=":(" srcset="/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Who took the jam out of your doughnut?

• edited March 2016

PuarZ. What a guy right? It is really sad to see one of our Admins leave on MineCats. One of our first Admins I believe. You have gone through hella crap for the past 3 years and I would like to thank you for all you have done. I know I don't no you that well, but you were and still are, a hard working man. I wish you the best of luck! Thank you once again, for all you have done. Couldn't make it without you! image/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• peace man.

err... gtfo and lick these nuts

• edited March 2016

this is actually very hard

Farewell. Friend.

• You were a great admin. You always made people laugh and smile. It is a shame to see you leave. Well, everyone must move on. YOU WILL always be remembered as the admin everyone knew: EvilAdmin PuarZ.

Keep it awesome...

Goodbye.

• :/

thanks for the memories

• I didn't know you but I have seen you floating around the server because your a busy man. But I will remember the time we were paintballing and I was rubbish but you just thrashed everyone else and we still won image/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Until we meet again.... image/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> - sounds like your dying, but your not this server is without you. image/emoticons/default_sad.png" alt=":(" srcset="/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

Bye Puarz

~Sapphivvs

• Cya Puardmin ;_;