frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Farewell

Hello i'm DrPepsii, some of you may know me and some of you may not, i don't call myself a known person around Minecats but i don't call myself a nobody i think i only made a difference to a few people but that's what i think.I thank the following people for making Minecats so Enjoyable (the names in colors are the ones i owe a special thank you to So Thank you so much for making my time amazing)

Jacki

DanielV34 aka iGravity4

BlueCharm

R3D3MPTIONR3AP3R

EndyDaBlooperMan

AdvancedSleeper

BornSpartan

SkittlesDalek

WarHawk25

Crazy_Bro123

Andrew_Hoops

Ankllebreakers3

Clucky_McNugget

Xmon

Thank you all for the wonderful times i had here but all i have left is a video for you all

Thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart!

Tagged:

Comments

• Sorry forgot someone 

TheRealNinjaNinj

I'm sorry you don't get a color but you get a special thank you from the bottom of my heart 

Heres a vid

No Homo image/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• Live the life you live Good luck to all of you <3

• Thank you for being a part of the server, hopefully we'll see you back in the future.

• Toodles, Minecats will miss ya.  image/emoticons/default_sad.png" alt=":(" srcset="/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• Thank you so much Jacki image/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'll remember ur awkwardly weirdness

• Wow i remember the day i joined 2014 December 31st - 2016 March  20th Thats a amazing amount of time and most of you kept me here, i could've made  that list longer but those were the important ones Shout out to Warhawk25 What a weird and amazing person image/emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:" />

• Don't cry man i'll come time to time image/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> listen to this i like it XD 

• Or if you don't like that theirs always NightCore my Friend  image/emoticons/default_happy.png" alt="^_^" srcset="/emoticons/happy@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

• Jacki XD you were just the first because i thought of you first XD

• But your friendship with me does rise above the others so you could think of it like that xD

• Just saying, you've threatened to leave Minecraft about fifty times because of me and you always Come back...

Sent from K.I.T.T.Y (Kitty's In The Toilet Yelling)

• See ya bud

• sshhh Kittty Not 50 ;-; 

• Kittty shh go yell in the toilet

• sshhh Kittty Not 50 ;-;

A fair amount though, plus the fact you being pissed at me all the time for really no reason -.-

Sent from K.I.T.T.Y (Kitty's In The Toilet Yelling)

• shhh get out of my post if you're gonna be so rude

• O ye and Kludg_Man Thats my best friend image/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thanks and shoutz out to him for being a good person <3