frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Creative New Plot Complaint/Suggestion

edited April 2016 in creative

Hi! I've never done a post before... and I don't know where this post is SUPPOSED to go... so don't kill me.  My internet is awesome rn and is allowing me to go on minecats.  Anyway... My complaint/suggestion goes like this:

Hey staff of the AWESOME Minecats creative server!!! I love you guys for making it awesome!  There has been a lot of commotion about the new plots and old plots lately, and a lot of creative cubs have been buzzing about it, and complaining.  You see, there is a lot of trouble going on with cubs trying to clone/copy the stuff on their old plot to their new plot.  Me too.  Even though I've been succeeding so far, I can only do it for 1 hour (or two if i have the tokens) at a time.  Don't you think it's so annoying?  I also have problems voting because of the internet restrictions from the country I live in.  Well, why am I just talking about cubs?  Because patriots have permanent w/e, and ALSO, they have a special privilege of being able to ask for their plots to be moved (I heard that somewhere, don't kill me if it's wrong).  I don't know much about citizens, but they must have more problems than patriots do too.

I understand that they donated to your server, so they should have better perks and things they can do... but this is very necessary for everyone, don't you think?

It has been what my friend (NekoSeppen) and I have been talking about so much lately.  We both think it's a little unfair for us.  All of us.  Not everyone can vote.  Not everyone can function w/e correctly.  Not everyone has the voice to say this.  So here I am.  

I have a question for you... why exactly did we need new plots?  Maybe to expand them, but I don't really know.

The question's not the problem.  The problem is, we need HELP with moving our plots.  A lot of our community, treats, and fun comes from the creative things we build.  We can't just let them disappear.  I know we have two months to build stuff like this, but it will NEVER be the same.

You may be asking, what can I do?

Well, if you are a staff, you could help cubs move plots too.  I know it's a lot of hard work if everyone starts calling out at you guys... but at least its better than everyone suffering.  

If you're a coder... or someone who works with coding on the server... or just some plugin master, maybe you could set something that would CLONE the old plot to the new one?  May be hard, but you could... try.

We really want something to happen.  It's really making all the cubs out there troubled right now.  Please consider doing something about it.  My suggestions aren't the best, so you guys, the awesome staff, could help think and take action!

Stop making cubs worried!

#SMCW

Very Sincerely,

Phoenix_Tamer, otherwise known as Phoee or Amelia

Comments

• Omg Ikr it's TOTALLY NOT FAIR. I vote for the server ALOT but really when u get one token each time and only 10 a day, Then you get world edit for 1 or 2 hours it isn't really worth it, just to try and save your plot when it is probably gonna be all over the place anyway. But no one can. A lot of my world goes under ground and in the sky. All up my plot is probs 1,000,000 blocks. When you have to copy 1000 at a time it's take almost months! Idk if I'm even gonna try

• This really is my favourite server. It would be a real shame if my plot got destroyed, because I wouldn't come on this server. I only go onto the creative Side of it. I try and make people happy by coming to my plot and having fun, like a waterslide skin Como on the way, a normal skin Comp, a head/op item/banner/special blocks/ crate and lottery store, Rp on the way, dogem cars and evn occasionally pixel art. I don't have the best time at school, usually coming home and playing on this AWESOME mine cats server makes me so much happier. If I don't even have my pride and joy (my plot) idek. PLEASE SAVE OUR PLOTS Thanks)

• I'm really sorry about the old plots. Sometimes with server version changes old worlds don't make it well thru the change.

The old plots become corrupted on clearing.

Unfortunately there are way too many players for staff to be able to move everyone's plots.

I have had to limit it to patriots and even with just patriots, we will be moving plots for a few months.

The new plots are larger and I am giving you those few months to decide whether to try and move your plot or just build on the new one.

There isn't much else I can do with the resources I have.

Sorry again.

• I'm really sorry about the old plots. Sometimes with server version changes old worlds don't make it well thru the change.

Unfortunately there are way too many players for staff to be able to move everyone's plots.

I have had to limit it to patriots and even with just patriots, we will be moving plots for a few months.

The new plots are larger and I am giving you those few months to decide whether to try and move your plot or just build on the new one.

Sorry again.

I kind of knew it would happen.  I just had to talk about it though, so you guys could at least consider doing a bit more.  I understand all the hard work mods have to put in to move plots...  Sorry about that.  Well, I guess we'll all just have to deal with it. image/emoticons/default_sad.png" alt=":(" srcset="/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

-Phoee, Phoenix, er Amelia

Sorry again.

I thank you so much for trying your hardest! And there must be a lot of people out there needing help, all and all I think you and all of your staff are absolutely amazing to be able to do all the work you have done and are doing! I fully understand the problem. But is there a way to change world edit so that it copies more then just 1,000 blocks at a time? If I have to pay $20 to pay for patriot and citizen then I will be still. I love this server but if I cant play on it. I would cry lol 

• Patriot and Citizen are only $15 USD combined

just clearing that up..

Have a great day image/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Here in Australia its $19.43 which basically is $20 dollars. Considering I`m only 14 years and I don`t have a job (Cause legally I`m not meant to) I don`t have that much money. image/emoticons/default_sad.png" alt=":(" srcset="/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />