frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thanks people :)

First off, I'd like to say thanks, Thanks to everyone, I had a great time here and its because of you image/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Now I'd like to ask survival staff of something, Be nice to the kids, dont be too strict :/ thats all im asking of ye.
I dont want these kids to be upset there, just want em to have fun

And hey im terrible with words so maybe i should just list some people here, Starting with....
No im not gonna do that who do you think i am ;P
I am terrible with words however, So Ill just leave it at this. Thank you again.

Its unlikely that I will come back.

Maybe I will visit. If I do, See you there hopefully image/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Comments

• Thanks for your help with MineCats, welf. We'll never forget the coolest space mod around image/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

• </3 gonna miss yeh Nick

• Thank You For Helping And Spending Time On Us. We Appreciated It! 

Have A Nice Day!  image/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />  image/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• Bye bye welf, thanks for all the help and putting up with us and my dumb stories image/emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" srcset="/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• Aw bai wolfie thanks for all your help on MineCats , we all appreciate it  image/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• I'll miss you but not your "appreciation"

• edited April 2016

I'll miss you wolfiee =-=

• Thanks again :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

• Damn saw this late but anyway

Thanks for the good times you name-changing maniac, see ya around, we'll keep in touch on steam!