frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm leaving

Hi guys,

You might know me as Pinkagaroo, Diamondaredevil, or LuthienTinuviel. I'm quitting minecats. I haven't been on the server in forever and when I got on today and my friend cloudbears told me about the recent resign of PuarZ SleepyDesu, and many others, I was very sad. Without these people we only have a small part of the amazing staff I have met and knew in minecats all those long seasons ago. If you are a mod or admin reading this I left all my stuff for Sweetpie999 and cloudbears so they can share it between them. Please do not let anyone take my belongings. I know I left but I want my two friends to enjoy it themselves. They can give it to others, but don't let other people lay claim to my stuff. Thanks! I hope you guys have fun on the amazing server I love. 

Sincerely,

Luthien

Comments

• Sorry to see you go--remember, we're always here if you ever decide to come back. Good luck with everything! image/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">

• bye image/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• Best of luck with everything - maybe we'll see you again in the future - thank you for playing!  image/emoticons/default_rolleyes.gif" alt=":rolleyes:" />

• Have fun- don't forget the people you met here!  image/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• Bye.. :C You may have known me as Frostbat or WinterMetsFan. I remember when we first became friends. Stay awesome, Luthien. You will be missed..

Keep it epicly Luthien.