frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Island Life

Hello. I just wanted to kinda say hi and stuff because I am horrible at the forums and need to interact here more.

So, ya. Hi. I am LadyBrowncoat... one of the Sr Mods on Skyblock, who loves skyblock more than any other iteration (or spin-off) of standard minecraft. I love it so much that once upon a time I was on it so much that cindy_k made me a mod... and life was good.

Now, don't get me wrong. I love that our skyblock server also has parkour. Its the perfect place for it- no land to fall onto if you fail, and really, there are hardly ever more than three dozen active islanders on at a time, but we gets tons of mc parkourers to liven things up (and by things I mean chat, because, lets be honest people, a lot of us islanders actually act like we are cast away on our own, solitary islands, and forget to interact with others!). 

Anywho... now that I have undoubtedly bored any minecrafters who don't give a meow about the island life on Minecats' Skyblock, I would like to say that I started this thread to open more communication. Ask questions if you have them, because I will answer them. So will other islanders! Want to know the best way to make an iron farm? Want to trade cobblestone generator plans? Is a gold farm even worth it? Does anyone have a slime chunk??? (Serious- on those last two I'd like a few opinions/answers)

So, ya. Just... chat about the island life here... and if you ever see me online, feel free to pop over to my island, its open for visits- just type   /is visit LadyBrowncoat  and you will be taken right over! (note- its a work in progress)

Hope to see you all in Skyblock!!!

-LadyBrowncoat

SrMod Skyblock

formerly LavaQueen >image/emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" srcset="/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Comments

• Always good to see people use the forums more. Can't say I've ever tried Skyblock but welcome all the same.

• Syn you would fall off the edge every 5 minutes there. You're so unstable lol.

• Same. I would love to use the forums more but I'm lame and never have anything to post =P Well as said above, welcome to the forums, a place I need to come more often xD

• Skyblock is pretty cool right! ;)/emoticons/default_wink.png" srcset="/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

• edited April 2016

Hello and welcome, I guess