MineCats t-shirts are now available through our BuyCraft store!
http://minecats.buycraft.net (look in the Lobby section)

The Island Life

Hello. I just wanted to kinda say hi and stuff because I am horrible at the forums and need to interact here more.

So, ya. Hi. I am LadyBrowncoat... one of the Sr Mods on Skyblock, who loves skyblock more than any other iteration (or spin-off) of standard minecraft. I love it so much that once upon a time I was on it so much that cindy_k made me a mod... and life was good.

Now, don't get me wrong. I love that our skyblock server also has parkour. Its the perfect place for it- no land to fall onto if you fail, and really, there are hardly ever more than three dozen active islanders on at a time, but we gets tons of mc parkourers to liven things up (and by things I mean chat, because, lets be honest people, a lot of us islanders actually act like we are cast away on our own, solitary islands, and forget to interact with others!). 

Anywho... now that I have undoubtedly bored any minecrafters who don't give a meow about the island life on Minecats' Skyblock, I would like to say that I started this thread to open more communication. Ask questions if you have them, because I will answer them. So will other islanders! Want to know the best way to make an iron farm? Want to trade cobblestone generator plans? Is a gold farm even worth it? Does anyone have a slime chunk??? (Serious- on those last two I'd like a few opinions/answers)

So, ya. Just... chat about the island life here... and if you ever see me online, feel free to pop over to my island, its open for visits- just type   /is visit LadyBrowncoat  and you will be taken right over! (note- its a work in progress)

Hope to see you all in Skyblock!!!

-LadyBrowncoat

SrMod Skyblock

formerly LavaQueen >image/emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" srcset="/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Comments

• Always good to see people use the forums more. Can't say I've ever tried Skyblock but welcome all the same.

• Syn you would fall off the edge every 5 minutes there. You're so unstable lol.

• Same. I would love to use the forums more but I'm lame and never have anything to post =P Well as said above, welcome to the forums, a place I need to come more often xD

• Skyblock is pretty cool right! ;)/emoticons/default_wink.png" srcset="/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

• edited April 2016

Hello and welcome, I guess