frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1.9 update help (just helpin')

Hello. I'm not trying to fake as a staff, I'm just trying to help you guys. :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> 

As many of you know, the 1.9 update is here! And some of you, including me, can't do commands such as /p clear etc. on the old plots.

If you want NEW plots, go to spawn (you need to go to spawn for it to work /spawn) and then do /p auto.

Or, if you want to move your existing plots to the 1.9 world, simply ask an admin or /modreq Can you move my plot to the 1.9 world?

--------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this! I hope you now know how to get your plot up and running again.

Regards,

Halehh

Tagged:

Comments

• 2 minutes ago, Halehh said:

Hello. I'm not trying to fake as a staff, I'm just trying to help you guys. :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20"> 

As many of you know, the 1.9 update is here! And some of you, including me, can't do commands such as /p clear etc. on the old plots.

If you want NEW plots, go to spawn (you need to go to spawn for it to work /spawn) and then do /p auto.

Or, if you want to move your existing plots to the 1.9 world, simply ask an admin or /modreq Can you move my plot to the 1.9 world?

--------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this! I hope you now know how to get your plot up and running again.

Regards,

Halehh

Halehh,

Thank you for trying to help your fellow player.

You are partially correct.  You correctly gave instructions on how to claim a new plot.

Your information on getting your plot moved however is inaccurate.

Patriots can request to have their plots moved.  Everyone else needs to move their own plot. 

Please refer to this post on the details for requesting a plot move. 

/index.php?/topic/1149-minecats-creative-19-d/&do=embed">

Thank you,

cindy_k