frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

someone was being rude to me

daisymonster101 was muted and I had not know why because I wasn't on during the moment of them muting. I was helping people in the chat and her and her friend were messaging me why was she muted, I didn't know so I told her surely it was only for 24 hours to start with so then minutes after of no replies she started typing this too me (the image attached to this forum) anyway that was totally rude and I will not accept being spoken to like this, I told her if you don't know what you have done maybe try looking at /rules and read them so next time you can be a bit more careful.

~Sapphivvs

/monthly_2016_04/571ba12c3d457_minecraftreportdaisymonster101.png.50a4a2a722d8c21489cff50e5c91e1c2.png" class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image">image/monthly_2016_04/571ba12f73a12_minecraftreportdaisymonster101.thumb.png.975a255d66d604028c03b301a5dcdaa3.png" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="minecraft report daisymonster101.png">

Comments

• That was the right decision, to tell her to read the rules.

If there is a staff on, most moderators and admins have access to most servers - or they may be able to find one who does.

A lot of users also seem to thing Patriots are staff... not sure where they got this idea... so they expect Patriots to be able to unmute, unban, etc.

There's not much we can do about that, other than for Patriots to explain to them that they're not staff, but can try to help anyways :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20">

You can also do /chignore and /msgignore with the user's name, and this should prevent them from contacting you in any channel or messages.

Good job on not losing your head! :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20">