frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Its good to be back

Now i just wanted to say something because I've known this server for 3+ years and some of you might have as well and been my friend. most of you don't know who i am... apparently i have a nickname of the friends i used to have and im called the outrageous derp.. - _  -  I've had messages, the past year i haven't played Minecraft at all i just wanted to tell my friend(s) who I've known my whole experience on minecats, Vitalbra he is probably the best staff member on this server by far (excluding the creators of the server...cindy_k...yeah 0_0 ). I wanted to tell the people that i knew and the people that knew me im coming back! Im very exited to see my favorite server in minecraft and my virtual best friends (yes i do have many friends in real life and im not a social outcast) see you all soon and have a great day! -Michael0685

Comments

• You too! :D/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />