frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cute Cat Statues for Creative Staff

edited May 2016 in creative

Hello all!

If you don't know me already, my name is enderbutts (you may call me ender) and I love to be on the Creative Network on MineCats! I'm here today to tell Creative Staff that they can get a Cute Cat Statue built in their honor on my plot. If you are a Creative Staff (This includes CubTamers, Moderators, Administrators, and Owners) and you would like one of these statues in your honor, please reply to this topic with the following information:

Ore / Ore Block Type, wool/fur color, and head (for the toy). You may also /msg me when I am online.

Many Thanks!

-enderbutts

(Below/attached is an image of what the statues look like)

*EDIT: Also, if you reply to this post here on the Forums, please include your Minecraft Username.

/monthly_2016_05/Cat-Statues.jpg.1af4ec68180d9ecd4f9ede89934b70a0.jpg" data-fileid="246" rel="external nofollow">Cat-Statues.jpg/monthly_2016_05/Cat-Statues.thumb.jpg.84131583502857b6e0c98e611e1a573b.jpg" />

Tagged:

Comments

• Why not? ^_^/emoticons/default_happy.png" srcset="/emoticons/happy@2x.png 2x" title="^_^" width="20" />

Ore: Any one will do/ what you think is best

Fur color: Pink stained clay

Toy: Hat

Thanks so much <3 :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> Can't wait to see it

• I'd like to move these to spawn, remind me in game when I'm not busy so I can do that! :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20">

• 2 hours ago, AeSix said:

2 hours ago, AeSix said:

I'd like to move these to spawn, remind me in game when I'm not busy so I can do that! :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Will do, AeSix! Also, I'm not 100% done with the statues due to some people not replying or MSGing me (You Know Who You Are!!!)

• The Current Creative Staff who HAVEN'T requested a statue are:

BettaCrocker (Spahce) , GangsterDragons, ArtistBrad, AeSix_Reficul, LadyBrowncoat, lightfire_, and many others!

If you are one of the above mentioned, please reply below or /msg me in game (When I am Online) and tell me if you'd like one or not.

If you do not want one, it is fine!

Thanks!

-enderbutts

• On 5/14/2016 at 9:41 PM, AeSix said:

I'd like to move these to spawn, remind me in game when I'm not busy so I can do that! :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20">

On 5/14/2016 at 11:44 PM, enderbutts said:

Will do, AeSix! Also, I'm not 100% done with the statues due to some people not replying or MSGing me (You Know Who You Are!!!)

Sorry for not having gotten with you in game sooner. Updates have been blah, and I've been a bit busy in real life as well, so the time I've got for MineCats right now is updates and a bit of checking around.

Let me know when you're done and I'll take a look :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20">

• 3 hours ago, AeSix said:

Sorry for not having gotten with you in game sooner. Updates have been blah, and I've been a bit busy in real life as well, so the time I've got for MineCats right now is updates and a bit of checking around.

Let me know when you're done and I'll take a look :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Alright. Will do.