frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Minecraft 1.10 and MineCats

edited June 2016 in minecats-news

This is a reminder to not update to 1.10.x until MineCats servers are all up to date as well!

The best option at your disposal currently is to set your Minecraft Launcher profile to not update automatically!
Instructions to do this are as follows:

• Close Minecraft and the Minecraft Launcher (This is to ensure that we're starting at the same place)

• Open the Minecraft Launcher (like you would normally to play, but do not press "Play" button!)

• Click on "New Profile" - a new window will open up, called "Profile Editor"

• In Profile Editor, starting from the top change these settings:

•   1) Profile Name: MineCats 1.10

•   2) Automatically ask Mojang for assistance with fixing crashes: UN-check this

•   3) Use version: release 1.10

• Click "Save" button in Profile Editor - this will take you back to the main window.

• Select the MineCats 1.10 Profile in the drop-down menu above the "New Profile" button

• Click "Play" button - it may take a minute to re-download the 1.10 game software, so be patient

Instructions for downgrading Minecraft back to 1.10:
These instructions are for 1.6.4 Minecraft, HOWEVER the same steps are used for going back to 1.10 from 1.10.1

If you need help, please send me a message and I will try to help as best as I can! :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20">

~AeSix