Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MineCats t-shirts are now available through our BuyCraft store!
http://minecats.buycraft.net (look in the Lobby section)

My Own Cat-Making Business

edited May 2016 in Creative Plots & VIP

Morning all, as you may know a while ago I made some staff cats :D/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Me and Livvy were talking about earning treats in Minecats and then I had an idea of making cats of ALL PLAYERS, not just staff.

Each Cat will cost $5 in Minecats, and if you want one just /msg me when I am online or come and find me where ever I am (which will probably be one of my plots).

I am also willing to copy these cats to your plot for another $2 in-game treats.

In Your Order:

- Blocks: You will need to write which blocks you want, Make sure to specify them e.g. if you want clay, tell me what color you want :D/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

- Any Head/Skull you would like to go with the cat?

- Also you need to tell me what color eyes you want as well

I will also let you name your cat :D/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

If you want an order make sure to comment/reply down below and make sure to put your minecraft username :D/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Thanks so much for reading

~ ArtistBrad

P.S. if you would like to see what the cats look like, go to my 7th plot or /p h:7 ArtistBrad, I cannot add an attachment as my screenshots are too big in size :/

This discussion has been closed.