frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Own Cat-Making Business

edited May 2016 in creative

Morning all, as you may know a while ago I made some staff cats :D/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Me and Livvy were talking about earning treats in Minecats and then I had an idea of making cats of ALL PLAYERS, not just staff.

Each Cat will cost $5 in Minecats, and if you want one just /msg me when I am online or come and find me where ever I am (which will probably be one of my plots).

I am also willing to copy these cats to your plot for another $2 in-game treats.

In Your Order:

- Blocks: You will need to write which blocks you want, Make sure to specify them e.g. if you want clay, tell me what color you want :D/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

- Any Head/Skull you would like to go with the cat?

- Also you need to tell me what color eyes you want as well

I will also let you name your cat :D/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

If you want an order make sure to comment/reply down below and make sure to put your minecraft username :D/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Thanks so much for reading

~ ArtistBrad

P.S. if you would like to see what the cats look like, go to my 7th plot or /p h:7 ArtistBrad, I cannot add an attachment as my screenshots are too big in size :/

This discussion has been closed.

MineCats Forum

PLAY.MINECATS.COM
@ 2016 minecats.com, All rights reserved.