frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

10 Survival Suggestions

I have a list down at the bottom for this it might be large but okay right guys? (awkward silence) Okay Right...   .....So here it is (reply yes no maybe ask someone OR HELPPPP MEEE PLEASE :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />)

1. Mo' Creatures mod - It adds animals and you guys don't have it! think of the Bunnies you should really look.

-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=--=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=--=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-

2.Realistic Villagers mod- You can find a village and interact with these guys even have babies! You could do the 100 baby challenge ppl!

-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=--=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=--=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-

Nice? (another awkward silence) okay yea nice Lets keep going!

3. Superheroes Mod- Really useful for building if you have the right armor to fly and all.

4. Decocraft Mod- More Decor, good for houses holidays villages towns I see no problem getting it

5. HarvestCraft Mod- More Food instead of 2 bread and steak and a baked potato for fries and a sandwich have the real thing!

6. Mo' wolves mod- Omg I love dogs give em all!!!

7. CrazyCraft Mod Pack-Crazy everywhere! Swords animals bugs dimensions goodness its the goodness tree!

8.Mr.Crayfish Furniture mod- MORE FURNITUREEE (Dog comes in suddenly) ijSAKZdjShsljdzx

(The ijSAKZdjShsljdzx was my chihuahua's fault.) Lets keeps going!

9. Shaders mod- Shade on a hot sunny day!

10. Mo' Bends Zombie Fashion Show Tilt tilt and tilt and pose!

Thank you guys for reading this (if you do)

Bye Daisy's Kitty Kats (me and Kats fans)

Signing out

-Daisy

Comments

• Survival is not a modded server.

• Daisy these are good ideas, but keep in mind that some people can't get mods, so I don't think I'd be very fun without some people around, or without your friends

• I see I didn't relize it