frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Survival Rank Glitch?

edited May 2016 in support

I purchased Survival Patriot a LONG time ago, and suddenly, on 05.22.2016, I became a citizen?  What happened?

Comments

• Oh yeah, I remember someone in chat was talking about buying a Citizen rank and she said that it somehow was bought in your name, For the life of me I can't remember the name. It might have been someone called amelia, I may be wrong. I'd suggest you to contact a Admin or most likely Cindy_k through IRC , she's usually the one who handles problem like this.

• I purchased Patriot over a year ago, so I guess someone must have accidentally bought it under my name... Although I have no idea how someone even bought it under my name.  Like unless their username is one character different than mine, then I don't know how it  happened.  Thanks for the clear-up Fralizzle :D.

• 7 minutes ago, unionthunder said:

I purchased Patriot over a year ago, so I guess someone must have accidentally bought it under my name... Although I have no idea how someone even bought it under my name.  Like unless their username is one character different than mine, then I don't know how it  happened.  Thanks for the clear-up Fralizzle :D.

No problemo,  I just saw the message that your rank is fine now in Discord,

• Yup! :D.  Looks like BuyCraft got DDOS'd and that screwed everything up!  :P.  Thanks for the help <3.