frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UNFAIR MODERATORS

I find the quality of (certain) SrTamers on this server disturbing, they have 0 chill, show off a lot, and don't care about other players.

EX:I was raging in chat, so a mod muted me, Sounds fair right?  ENDERKITTTY WAS MUTED RIGHT AFTER, RUINING HER CHANCES OF BECOMING STAFF. She was tying to help calm me down, and was treated EXTREMELY unfairley. Dear Minecats survival, please make sure to employ only trustworthy staff members.

Comments

• ACX don't flip. Please respect staff. Maybe I think it's unfair. Maybe I don't. Maybe my opinion doesn't matter in this.

• edited May 2016

add bypassing to that list

• hes an aboslute hypocrite too

• add abusing powers too

• OMG HE CALLED ME A TWAT

• Ugh I'm taking my own side. This side stands for both sides. Both sides stand for nothing. Therefore we all are arguing over nothing. Maybe we need to hear there stories. Maybe we can already understand. Nothing stands for nothing. So why are we fighting over nothing?

• edited May 2016

IF you have issues with a staff member please report it via the proper means.

You need to provide proof as well as maintain a calm demeanour while making a report, because if you do not you look like you're freaking out and we cannot take you

seriously because you're angry. 

I am sure that what the SrTamers and other staff do is all for a reason, there's a reason they're staff members. 

Be sure to follow the rules, /rules, to prevent further squabbles.

Thank you.

Rextec_

• Hi,

If and when you're online at the same time as me I'll drop you a private message. 

Thanks. 

• On 5/26/2016 at 6:47 PM, ACX3 said:

I find the quality of (certain) SrTamers on this server disturbing, they have 0 chill, show off a lot, and don't care about other players.

EX:I was raging in chat, so a mod muted me, Sounds fair right?  ENDERKITTTY WAS MUTED RIGHT AFTER, RUINING HER CHANCES OF BECOMING STAFF. She was tying to help calm me down, and was treated EXTREMELY unfairley. Dear Minecats survival, please make sure to employ only trustworthy staff members.

just because someone is muted or banned does not mean they are immediately and forever ineligible for staff.  Continued behavior like yours, however, will.

This discussion has been closed.

MineCats Forum

PLAY.MINECATS.COM
@ 2016 minecats.com, All rights reserved.