frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Extreme rudeness towards me?

So I was just going about my day on the Creative network when I notice a rumor going on about me. I have no clue as to what the rumor was, but I do know that it did hurt my feelings.

There is a link for the image of what Jessalexis said to me.

This is not okay, and I will not let this pass. I am really starting to hate how some people just like to start rumors and lie about things.

Thanks for taking your time to read this.

NOTE: I am not asking for Jessalexis to be banned. Just warned that rumors and lies are not okay.

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1Pciz-RfLCAMUNXLUtjR0dOeVE/view?usp=sharing

Comments

• On the image:

Jessalexis says "Leave me tf alone" and "stfu ender".

I have no clue as to what I did to earn this response.

• As hard as it is for me to say this - Jacki is right, and you should have contacted staff about this.  More over, being it was in a public channel, someone should have told her to "hey, be nice" - which didn't happen. It is unfortunate that this happened. 

The rules do state to "Be courteous and respect others" - which she was not doing.  However, it could be argued that continuing to bother her about the issue could also be seen as you harassing her as well.

Give it a day or so and politely ask her "Can we talk for a minute" - and if she says no, then leave her alone.  If she says yes, then politely ask what was going on, and what you do to correct it - but be willing to do what is reasonable to correct the issue.  If she goes all angry on you - contact a staff immediately.

This is generally what happens in society, and as long as you keep your wits and stay calm, it'll work out for you.  In real life, the "staff" are teachers, bosses, or even law enforcement. And the rules MineCats has are close to what is expected of civilized people in real life.  So, I guess that I'm saying you need to try a little harder to handle it yourself, but if you find that you can't - come talk to me and I'll help :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20">

~AeSix

This discussion has been closed.

MineCats Forum

PLAY.MINECATS.COM
@ 2016 minecats.com, All rights reserved.