frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CreativeVip Issues

edited June 2016 in creative

Hello Jessalexis here creative VIP has not been working normal lately  here, let me explain so I as a patriot can build anywhere on the server I can go to  other plots I'm not added to and build  , spawn ,and the trail in between plots I can build on everything N_Harmonia has also proven it is not lag for my side and I was really hoping somebody could get to this quickly like AeSix that would be wonderful also, I couldn't do /p h the message  that would show it "No plots found with your search query" and I have a plot that has builds on its a good thing I logged off at my plot or else I wouldn't be able to be to get to my plot . I know that if this issue got into the wrong hands it could do some serious damage to creative VIP so please get to this subject as quick as you can, Thanks 

Jessalexis 

Tagged:

Comments

• 12 minutes ago, Jessalexis said:

Hello Jessalexis here creative VIP has not been working normal lately  here, let me explain so I as a patriot can build anywhere on the server I can go to  other plots I'm not added to and build  , spawn ,and the trail in between plots I can build on everything N_Harmonia has also proven it is not lag for my side and I was really hoping somebody could get to this quickly like AeSix that would be wonderful also, I couldn't do /p h the message  that would show it "No plots found with your search query" and I have a plot that has builds on its a good thing I logged off at my plot or else I wouldn't be able to be to get to my plot . I know that if this issue got into the wrong hands it could do some serious damage to creative VIP so please get to this subject as quick as you can, Thanks 

Jessalexis 

I would love it if you could just cut it off so nobody could join the server, CreativeVIP , thanks