Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MineCats t-shirts are now available through our BuyCraft store!
http://minecats.buycraft.net (look in the Lobby section)

Survival Veteran :D

Hi!!! I'm Swarley :3 formerly known as Mojo2529. I have been playing Minecats since about the beginning of June 2015. I am proud to say that i am a Minecats veteran for being supportive for 12+months on the most amazing server ever. Anyways, I would like to apply for cubtamer. I am almost 14 (July 18th) and I love the server with all of my heart. I am able to get on 2-5 days a week. I primarily go on survival because it's my favorite and i've made many friendships with past mods such as Vohvin, RedJellyBean, Rextec, LightFire, Soohigh, and many more :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> i love this server to death and i'd be honored to become a cubtamer some day <3 much love

-Swarley

Comments

• At the top of this page it says "MINECATS" - under that there is a menu bar with "Support" and a life ring (like from cruise ships) - hover over that and the menubar under it will change to have a selection that says "Staff Apps" - Please click this and follow the instructions on the screen you are taken too! 

Good Luck! :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20">