frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Survival Veteran :D

Hi!!! I'm Swarley :3 formerly known as Mojo2529. I have been playing Minecats since about the beginning of June 2015. I am proud to say that i am a Minecats veteran for being supportive for 12+months on the most amazing server ever. Anyways, I would like to apply for cubtamer. I am almost 14 (July 18th) and I love the server with all of my heart. I am able to get on 2-5 days a week. I primarily go on survival because it's my favorite and i've made many friendships with past mods such as Vohvin, RedJellyBean, Rextec, LightFire, Soohigh, and many more :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> i love this server to death and i'd be honored to become a cubtamer some day <3 much love

-Swarley

Comments

• At the top of this page it says "MINECATS" - under that there is a menu bar with "Support" and a life ring (like from cruise ships) - hover over that and the menubar under it will change to have a selection that says "Staff Apps" - Please click this and follow the instructions on the screen you are taken too! 

Good Luck! :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20">