frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'll sea you around

edited November 2016 in farewells

It has been a very nice 2 years of being a cub tamer, but it is time for me to go.

I am very busy with things irl, and it's hard for me to focus on those things when I am staff here. So, I've decided to resign. I'm very busy with pets, my photography showing I'll have soon, being sick, and just everything really. And yes, you'll probably see a little less of me around, but I'll only be gradually be on less. I won't go cold turkey and leave with no warning, don't worry.  And don't worry, if you see me on and want to hang out, go for it! That's really all I've really got, I'm not too great with words and I can't really write 5 paragraphs like some people did hehe. 

Bye

-Spahce

Edit: Well I'm afraid, that I may have faked it, I totally went cold turkey ;-) 

Comments

• Awww... I'll miss you :(/emoticons/default_sad.png" srcset="/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

Thank you for all you've done! :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

I hope everything goes well with your life! :rolleyes:/emoticons/default_rolleyes.gif" title=":rolleyes:" />

I wish you the best! <3

Feel free to always hang out with us! :ph34r:/emoticons/default_ph34r.png" srcset="/emoticons/ph34r@2x.png 2x" title=":ph34r:" width="20" />

Psst.. I still have that ninja career for you :> :3

• Betta , I am going to miss seeing your fish puns in staff chat , I cant believe the time has come , I remember hanging out at your plot with bishi and you , do you remember the fish pun battle we had  , haha that was great !!  But anyways I wish you the best in all that you  do <3 - cate

• oh "i sea you around" HAHA

• i'm sad to see you leave, but you have many adventures ahead. (: i hope i can still see you and all. you've helped me with some things i needed and i appreciate it. =) we'll miss you. you are a wonderful CT. good luck in life! =^.^= ~Rose 

• Thank You for the wonderful nature/animal puns Spahce!  When you get things sorted and have more time, if you decide to come back on staff - don't hesitate to ask! I'll keep a spot warm for you as long as I can :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20">

Good luck with your photography and with your route to becoming an exotic animals vet!

OH! And I know you said you won't be, but... Don't be a stranger! :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20">

• im gonna really miss you spahce! :S

thankyou for the funny puns :D/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" /> goodluck on whatever you would like to do in life and i hope ill see you around someday and we can hang out! 

whenever i hear your on ill remember to greetyou like before :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> 

im also not good with words... but, im sorry i cant write Alot like others ;~; but i try :unsure:/emoticons/default_unsure.png" title=":unsure:" />

i hope you will remember me!  ByeB :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> 

~roob

• edited June 2016

Wow, I never really imagined you resigning. Honestly, you were the one who really inspired me to be a CT. I remember thinking, "WOW", she is an awesome CT!" "I'm gonna try to be just like her!" Haha, memories. You were and still are, a very hard working girl. I'm very sad you are leaving the team because you always made me laugh with your puns. You are such a smart girl!!! I loved seeing all the fun facts with animals. You really taught  me some things about animals I never knew before. Thank you for that. I'm truly going to miss you a bunch. You really showed what a strong CT can be. I really njoyed hanging with you for the time I was here. I'm not going to say goodbye because that's too hard. So..

Hello Spahce :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

• if you have any more fish puns that are beta than mine please let minnow :D/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />