frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I wish I could stay..

Hello, all.

My life has recently been broken down, to depression, and some medical conditions. 

The game itself, MineCraft, has swallowed up all of my time, since I get lost in it. Seconds, minutes, hours go by, and I don't notice. It swallows up my life. And that makes me very concealed in my bedroom, or inside, and I'm loosing friends. 

So I've decided to quit the game itself for a while. I might be on occasionally, but not as much. I won't be seen on very often, for at least a year. I hope this doesn't keep anyone from doing anything, so don't stop just because I'm quitting; those who are my close friends, you have others.

I will miss you all, and wish good luck to those in life who need it!

Sincerely,

Mak

Comments

• Ahhh the signs of aging wisely.

You're gonna do alright in life, Mak! :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20">

Try not to be a stranger, but don't let Minecraft be an addition either!

• Oh, and also, I will still be hanging around the forums for a while.

So you haven't seen the last of me yet...

;)/emoticons/default_wink.png" srcset="/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />