frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ill see you around (hopefully)

hello, i enjoyed my time as a ct but its to stressful tying to look after nearly 100 pets at a time and come on minecats at the same time

i may not be on as much but when i am make sure to say hi if you want :D/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

ill be around to help , ill be glad to help with anything 

i'm not the best with words... so i cant wright 4 paragraphs like others but i'm trying also, looking after family isn't helping my situation

i hope you all remember me if i don't come on as much but ill try make time 

Comments

• i'm so sad to see you go, friend. i hope to see you later. :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

• Meh, you're not leaving! You're just taking time off from staff until you can handle things better :P/emoticons/default_tongue.png" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" title=":P" width="20">

You'll be back... Minecraft is like a black hole... anyone who gets sucked in can't escape :P/emoticons/default_tongue.png" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" title=":P" width="20">

Seriously though, Have fun with your new life!  Farm life can be awesome - but only if you let it!  There's nothing more clean for the soul than to come in after all the chores and the animals are fed and looked after.  Once you get in a groove it'll all go smooth as hot butter on ice :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20">

• thankyou AeSix and Rose :D/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" /> and your right Ae, minecraft is like a  Black hole you can never get out of :P/emoticons/default_tongue.png" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" title=":P" width="20" /> thanks for all you have done And when i've got everything handled i may just think about being staff again :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

• edited June 2016

Roob! I'll miss you lots! <3 You helped me out a lot! I'll miss all your helping! Good luck though your future! We will all miss you! :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

~PinkKiddy <3

• thankyou but when i have the farm life handled i may just join the staff again :D/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" /> 

ill be on like i would when i was staff but less... We can still hang out if you want :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> 

and remember to say hi when im on :D/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

• Oh well, it happens.

Same situation is with me, except, of course, I'm not staff.

Just taking a break. ;)/emoticons/default_wink.png" srcset="/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

-Mak

• I didn't know you are starting farm life! I'm moving to a farm too. Good luck :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />