frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New fwind appeared

Hi everyone! ;3

I can't actually write 50 paragraphs about myself here; at least one should be here. Here we go:

My mc username's Myokki as you might see; you can call me Myo or whatever you want from my last usernames.

I got CubTamer recently on the Creative Server; I will do my best to represent my favourite MineCats server by helping in chat and preventing anyone to break the rules.

I change my user every time I can; now I think I'll change my name to either Galaqua and Myokki.

Do not ask me why the "fwind" word came from; I just invented it for no reason.

I think that's it for my introduction; thank you for reading this small introduction I made without any reason to make. haha, see you next time! :3

Tagged:

Comments

• Congratulations on CubTamer!

It's a great honor to work for this amazing server, and I'm glad it's you, since you seem like a great Tamer type!

Have fun keeping the server amazing!

-Mak

• Welcome! :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20">

• Congrats on Tamer! I'm so happy for you fwind! :3

• Welcome to the minecats staff family , we are happy to have you myoki ! and congratulations on becoming a CubTamer!!!