MineCats t-shirts are now available through our BuyCraft store!
http://minecats.buycraft.net (look in the Lobby section)

I will be gone

Hello everyone,

I would like to let you all know that I will be gone from July 10th until July 29th, 2016 because I have to go to a summer camp. I know that this is an early notice, but I just want to let cindy_k and AeSix know because I don't want to get demoted from CT.

Many Thanks for reading!

-enderbutts

Comments

• SUMMER CAMP!!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!

Don't fall in love with any of your camp counselors :P/emoticons/default_tongue.png" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" title=":P" width="20">

Also, a pm would have been sufficient as well, but Thank You for letting us know! :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20">

Enjoy your time and CT will be here waiting for you :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20">

• Hello. I'm leaving today, so here I am posting my last thing:

I really love MineCats and it's staff. I wish I had more time to play before I go to camp, but I don't. I'll be sure to post a slideshow of my camp experience on YouTube.

If you haven't already, please check out my new YouTube channel: enderbutts PlayzMC's YouTube Channel

Thanks for reading!

-enderbutts

• Hello everyone!

I arrived home on July 29th, 2016 at 8:14 PM (Traffic Jams FTW) and was unable to get on my PC due to there being a ton of junk on my PC table. It's all clear now and I should be able to join Minecats almost everyday for the next 2 or 3 weeks. I will create a forum topic and post when I have to go back to High School (11th grade) and I'll post times I'll be able to get online or I'll just be online at random. Also, I would like to thank AeSix  for keeping my rank safe :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Thanks for reading!

-enderbutts

NOTE TO ADMINS: Please close this topic at this time. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.