frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I will be gone

Hello everyone,

I would like to let you all know that I will be gone from July 10th until July 29th, 2016 because I have to go to a summer camp. I know that this is an early notice, but I just want to let cindy_k and AeSix know because I don't want to get demoted from CT.

Many Thanks for reading!

-enderbutts

Comments

• SUMMER CAMP!!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!

Don't fall in love with any of your camp counselors :P/emoticons/default_tongue.png" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" title=":P" width="20">

Also, a pm would have been sufficient as well, but Thank You for letting us know! :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20">

Enjoy your time and CT will be here waiting for you :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20">

• Hello. I'm leaving today, so here I am posting my last thing:

I really love MineCats and it's staff. I wish I had more time to play before I go to camp, but I don't. I'll be sure to post a slideshow of my camp experience on YouTube.

If you haven't already, please check out my new YouTube channel: enderbutts PlayzMC's YouTube Channel

Thanks for reading!

-enderbutts

• Hello everyone!

I arrived home on July 29th, 2016 at 8:14 PM (Traffic Jams FTW) and was unable to get on my PC due to there being a ton of junk on my PC table. It's all clear now and I should be able to join Minecats almost everyday for the next 2 or 3 weeks. I will create a forum topic and post when I have to go back to High School (11th grade) and I'll post times I'll be able to get online or I'll just be online at random. Also, I would like to thank AeSix  for keeping my rank safe :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Thanks for reading!

-enderbutts

NOTE TO ADMINS: Please close this topic at this time. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.

MineCats Forum

PLAY.MINECATS.COM
@ 2016 minecats.com, All rights reserved.