frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hello!

Hello! My user IGN is Totsjr, I am posting this since this is my first time making a topic on a forum, many of you know me as Totsjr, I will never change the name Totsjr, because I like that name. But a lot of you don't know me, so I am this crazy girl. I like to play Minecraft a lot, and I like to play other games. Like, The Sims 2//3//Medieval, Skyrim, etc. So if any of you that do

not know me. I mainly be on creative, I am RP geek, and I love making RPs. So hi!

Tagged:

Comments

• Welcome to the forums! :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20">

• Oh, hello!!! Welcome to this magical place of weirdness and wonder!! I'm sure it will fit you quite well. ^-^

-Juan

• Welcome, Tots, to the forums, a place where we talk about servers, post images or just talk, a tentative of Facebook but with good and helpful people.

we need you here, so please don't leave us here, you just started your adventure.

soon you will end your day with happy dreams and lots of good stuff.

enjoy yourself! ~Gal :3