frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I quit!

I am seriously tired of being pushed around by people, getting denied for no reason, friends ignoring me or just leaving/ditching me, getting denied for a rule that wasn't written, so I have to leave this server, I may come on the server just for roleplays, but I will not like host any, I couldn't even finish my HS RP, cause people on the server are just rude, so I have to take my leave, also I am prone to getting hacked just to grief my plot... So I have to take my leave from this server, I am going to find a better security server, so that I am not prone of getting hacked, so good bye..

Tagged:

Comments

• Bye Tots! 

:(/emoticons/default_sad.png" srcset="/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

• Okay, why did my brother post this, just to tell you, he likes trolling me, I am still finding out a way to delete this post before I embarrass myself completely with a staff member posting.

This discussion has been closed.

MineCats Forum

PLAY.MINECATS.COM
@ 2016 minecats.com, All rights reserved.