frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hello! .w.

Hello! For those who don't know me, which you probably don't, I am Tea!

Since I do not know how to write a introduction (cri) I will just start off with a few basic favorites o3o

Favorite Color: I like seafoam green or mint green, but I also really like turquoises and aquamarines.

Favorite Animal: Cats! But, if you wanted other than cats... I really like dolphins, horses, flamingos, and .. cats.

Favorite Food: Baked Potato? I'm weird o3o

Favorite Season: Autumn FTW! >U<

Favorite Game: What is this server on? Other than Minecraft? I think that would be Terraria. :3

Favorite Band/Artist: My favorite music artist is Lindsey Stirling, she is good .w.

Favorite Song: I like a lot of songs! However, I mostly listen to Techno/Dubstep, and Instrumental

Well, I think that's enough favorites, I guess if you have any more questions, you can ask me! :D/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

*Sorry for putting it in such a lazy format, I just don't know what to write, hope you are ok with it! .w. 

~~Tea ♥

Comments

• edited July 2016

On 7/19/2016 at 7:12 PM, Tea said:

Hello! For those who don't know me, which you probably don't, I am Tea!

Since I do not know how to write a introduction (cri) I will just start off with a few basic favorites o3o

Favorite Color: I like seafoam green or mint green, but I also really like turquoises and aquamarines.

Favorite Animal: Cats! But, if you wanted other than cats... I really like dolphins, horses, flamingos, and .. cats.

Favorite Food: Baked Potato? I'm weird o3o

Favorite Season: Autumn FTW! >U<

Favorite Game: What is this server on? Other than minecraft survival servers? I think that would be Terraria. :3

Favorite Band/Artist: My favorite music artist is Lindsey Stirling, she is good .w.

Favorite Song: I like a lot of songs! However, I mostly listen to Techno/Dubstep, and Instrumental

Well, I think that's enough favorites, I guess if you have any more questions, you can ask me! :D/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

*Sorry for putting it in such a lazy format, I just don't know what to write, hope you are ok with it! .w. 

~~Tea ♥

Welcome to minecats! :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

• LOL you did well enough! :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20">

Introductions are just meant to say "Hi! this is me, I'm here!" and what ever you want to share with the world. So, with that, you did it right!

Welcome to MineCats! Hope to see you around!