frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MineCats Unoffical travel Magazine #1

edited July 2016 in survival

http://imgur.com/gallery/d4OVs

Leave me feedback, Send me more places to look at, or just /Hi me. Please tell me if you want to see more exploration into the MineCats Survival server.

Comments

• I always found exploration to be one of the most interesting parts of survival, so I like the idea.

• 2 hours ago, GladWrap said:

I always found exploration to be one of the most interesting parts of survival, so I like the idea.

Thanks! I'm the type of Minecraft player that likes to explore towns and unique places, This is why I like older servers.

• Hi I love in a nice little town on survival so can you message me or try to when your online my username in mc is matty__bootsy (and for everything else)

• edited October 2016

On 10/11/2016 at 6:37 PM, Matty__bootsy said:

Hi I love in a nice little town on survival so can you message me or try to when your online my username in mc is matty__bootsy (and for everything else)

I haven't been on in a while because of packet errors with Minecraft after I installed a new wireless card.

• Hello. I hope you can get on minecraft soon. I've been working on a museum kinda thing.. Not really but its cool

• edited January 1

On 12/28/2016 at 4:14 AM, Daisy_Doggy said:

Hello. I hope you can get on minecraft soon. I've been working on a museum kinda thing.. Not really but its cool

Use messaging instead of making a reply that's unrelated to the thread, especially since the thread is from July. Thought you'd have learned by now...

EDIT: I noticed the reply wasn't really "unrelated" so sorry about that. Thread is still old, though.

• Sorry I've not been on the forums for a bit. 

So Sorry

This discussion has been closed.

MineCats Forum

PLAY.MINECATS.COM
@ 2016 minecats.com, All rights reserved.