frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Staff Applications

Hey there! Galaxy here :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Okay, so I have just finished reading the page that tells you what the current staff expect from someone who would like to become a staff member. And I'm interested! But the problem is, I don't know HOW to apply. :o/emoticons/default_ohmy.png" srcset="/emoticons/ohmy@2x.png 2x" title=":o" width="20" /> Can someone please tell me where/how? Thank you! ;)/emoticons/default_wink.png" srcset="/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

Comments

• Make a staff application in Staff Apps :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> 

• 2 minutes ago, Livvy05 said:

Make a staff application in Staff Apps :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> 

Thank you! :wub:/emoticons/default_wub.png" title=":wub:" />

• This is the internet. there are things called hyperlinks. Usually these are are documents we call web pages. The hyperlinks on webpages take you to other web pages, and occasionally to interactive web pages that we call applications.  Now, these applications aren't the same as an application to be hired, or go to school, etc, they're server programs.  However, on the page that described all about the Staff positions, there is a hyperlink that takes you to an application (interactive web page).  On this application is a form, it's the Staff Application.  Please fill out this Staff Application application on that hyperlink on the Staff application and positions information page.

Or, rather, don't, since you know... We kind of expect people to be able to read and follow simple instructions. :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20">

OK OK, I know the above isn't "simple" but, trust me, I could make it sooooo much worse. :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20">

This discussion has been closed.

MineCats Forum

PLAY.MINECATS.COM
@ 2016 minecats.com, All rights reserved.