frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

some suggestions

edited August 2016 in vanilla

:The 3 min reset: ( 2 Hr  )

:Please fix the 3 min reset its very annoying to have to wait 2 hours for a reset.

:PvP: (Yes /index.php?/profile/2119-aesix/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="2119" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/2119-aesix/" rel="">@AeSix ik you said no vanilla will never have pvp but just read, ask /index.php?/profile/2-cindy_k/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="2" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/2-cindy_k/" rel="">@cindy_k and take a suggestion)

:OK so when i say PvP i dont mean PvP all the time i mean a plugin that enables being able to turn on and off PvP.

:EG: simply typing /PvP would give a 1-5 sec wait then PvP is enabled/disabled.

https://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/pvpmanager/    <that might be the plugin

:Also PvP would let us be able to make PvP arenas in our base or even just have a full out base purge, And I think PvP just make minecraft 100% more fun. ;)/emoticons/default_wink.png" srcset="/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

>>>(I am not the only vanilla player that wants PvP added many players i've suggested it to have said it's a great idea)<<<

:End dimension:

:This is probably a very big ask but i think resetting the "End" would be a very good idea for the fact of there not being very many end city's being there for any of players.

[][][][][][][][][][][]

Thanks for reading.

by: ShieldedRunner

[][][][][][][][][][][]

Comments