Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MineCats t-shirts are now available through our BuyCraft store!
http://minecats.buycraft.net (look in the Lobby section)

Custom Items?

So I have an op item shop, and looking at my amazingness I bought from other users, it raised a question. How do I get custom items? Do I need to be a rank? Do I need to buy the command? Is it free? Please tell me everything you can about creating the custom/op items. Thank you!

image/monthly_2016_08/PortalGunWhiteBckgrnd.png.43df130a4d2bdaddac6e50905375a80b.png" alt="PortalGunWhiteBckgrnd.png" />

Comments

• Hi there!

To make custom items, I think you can just add like, the regular "boring" enchants, like, Sharpness, or, Looting. (I may have said two names that don't exist, but, I don't do PvP, so, I wouldn't know!) But, you cannot add OP enchantments. The only reason why you see some OP items is because they were hacked. Hackers created them, so, you don't want to be a hacker and create OP things, do you? Anyways, that's what I have to say. (Sorry if I got this all wrong, just let someone with better knowledge come in and correct me.)

Thanks!

~Mak

•  

On August 28, 2016 at 7:33 AM, Mak said:

Hi there!

To make custom items, I think you can just add like, the regular "boring" enchants, like, Sharpness, or, Looting. (I may have said two names that don't exist, but, I don't do PvP, so, I wouldn't know!) But, you cannot add OP enchantments. The only reason why you see some OP items is because they were hacked. Hackers created them, so, you don't want to be a hacker and create OP things, do you? Anyways, that's what I have to say. (Sorry if I got this all wrong, just let someone with better knowledge come in and correct me.)

Thanks!

~Mak

Or they could have given staff the command on like skype or on the forums or something and the staff created them

• Please read the /rules