frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Custom Items?

So I have an op item shop, and looking at my amazingness I bought from other users, it raised a question. How do I get custom items? Do I need to be a rank? Do I need to buy the command? Is it free? Please tell me everything you can about creating the custom/op items. Thank you!

image/monthly_2016_08/PortalGunWhiteBckgrnd.png.43df130a4d2bdaddac6e50905375a80b.png" alt="PortalGunWhiteBckgrnd.png" />

Comments

• Hi there!

To make custom items, I think you can just add like, the regular "boring" enchants, like, Sharpness, or, Looting. (I may have said two names that don't exist, but, I don't do PvP, so, I wouldn't know!) But, you cannot add OP enchantments. The only reason why you see some OP items is because they were hacked. Hackers created them, so, you don't want to be a hacker and create OP things, do you? Anyways, that's what I have to say. (Sorry if I got this all wrong, just let someone with better knowledge come in and correct me.)

Thanks!

~Mak

•  

On August 28, 2016 at 7:33 AM, Mak said:

Hi there!

To make custom items, I think you can just add like, the regular "boring" enchants, like, Sharpness, or, Looting. (I may have said two names that don't exist, but, I don't do PvP, so, I wouldn't know!) But, you cannot add OP enchantments. The only reason why you see some OP items is because they were hacked. Hackers created them, so, you don't want to be a hacker and create OP things, do you? Anyways, that's what I have to say. (Sorry if I got this all wrong, just let someone with better knowledge come in and correct me.)

Thanks!

~Mak

Or they could have given staff the command on like skype or on the forums or something and the staff created them

• Please read the /rules