frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nothing to see here

Comments

• Please check out /underworld 

• 15 hours ago, AeSix said:

Please check out /underworld 

Why?? (Not to be mean)

• Towny isn't coming back.

"Master Builder Game"?  I don't know what this is. If lego movie thing, then no - would be too complex for us right now. 

Underworld matches all of the conditions from your third poll. 

However. I and a few others are working on a few new things. KitPvP will be returning by the end of the month (By end of September, NOT August.)

Until the new things arrive, Underworld has PvE, PvP, Build, and hard mobs.  So, please, before asking for new things - check out the things we already have.

• master builder game im pretty sure is referring to mineplexes  master builder game where you see a build for 10 seconds then have you rebuild it using the given materiels to as close as you can

players then get a grade and the person with the lowest grade is eliminated

• 3 minutes ago, AeSix said:

Towny isn't coming back.

"Master Builder Game"?  I don't know what this is. If lego movie thing, then no - would be too complex for us right now. 

Underworld matches all of the conditions from your third poll. 

However. I and a few others are working on a few new things. KitPvP will be returning by the end of the month (By end of September, NOT August.)

Until the new things arrive, Underworld has PvE, PvP, Build, and hard mobs.  So, please, before asking for new things - check out the things we already have.

Okay thank you I will delete this post 

• 1 minute ago, S1mmer said:

master builder game im pretty sure is referring to mineplexes  master builder game where you see a build for 10 seconds then have you rebuild it using the given materiels to as close as you can

players then get a grade and the person with the lowest grade is eliminated

Yes it is

• Why would you even add Master Builders? That wouldn't be interesting because Mineplex has it and this server would just get more hate.

• edited September 2016

I think the correct game you guys talking about its called ''Battle Build''. Anyway, i dont think that Minecats need a Battle Build server  because we have some creative servers (Creative, CreativeVIP and CreativeWilds) that people can play. Anyway a Build battle server like AeSix said is a bit hard for Minecats now because we're working on some servers that we will open/reopen really soon. It's a shame that TownyPVP is not coming back but atm the Townypvp plugin have a lot of issues and bugs like the plugin crash when players change their names. Anyway, thanks for posting!

Have a wonderful day.

-Maxtech_