frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Banned

So I was banned for asking /index.php?/profile/2119-aesix/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="2119" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/2119-aesix/" rel="">@AeSix about the vanilla reset. To be honest i don't really care anymore like vanilla was what i liked to play everyday (when it wasn't reset) but since /index.php?/profile/2119-aesix/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="2119" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/2119-aesix/" rel="">@AeSix decided o I have power to ban and i can't be F***ed listening to what people have to say because i don't want to help anymore even though you're staff. Look /index.php?/profile/2119-aesix/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="2119" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/2119-aesix/" rel="">@AeSix when i first met you i thought you were a cool member of staff and i liked asking you questions because you always helped me out but then came in the salt and you /msg banned me without a warning, then banned me also without a warning, THEEEEN because you really hate me you form banned me for 5 days... Are you F***ING MENTAL. theeeeeen because i wanted to start new on vanilla because i had friends on there I decided to get my alt account and play with my mate from school. Then i decided to ask you about why you banned ShieldedRunner and you F***ING BANNED THAT ACCOUNT TO.... Mate what the hell.

And also you never told me to stop bothering you.

I guess i'm never going to be a vanilla member again :(/emoticons/default_sad.png" srcset="/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />... so i guess ill see you guys around maybe :(/emoticons/default_sad.png" srcset="/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

Comments

• My friend, idk what you have done to him, but maybe you found him a bit annoyed or something because atm we only have 1 General Admin (AeSix) and thats a lot of work because he needs to manage a lot of things from all the servers and sometimes you fell annoyed. I'll tell you that you shouldn't ask an Admin why he/she banned another player because if he/she thinks that you are that guy they will prob ban you that account too. If you wanna do a BAN APPEAL its ok, but never ask an admin why he ban a player because he's doing his work.

Have a wonderful day!

-Maxtech_

This discussion has been closed.

MineCats Forum

PLAY.MINECATS.COM
@ 2016 minecats.com, All rights reserved.