Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MineCats t-shirts are now available through our BuyCraft store!
http://minecats.buycraft.net (look in the Lobby section)

Banned

So I was banned for asking /index.php?/profile/2119-aesix/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="2119" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/2119-aesix/" rel="">@AeSix about the vanilla reset. To be honest i don't really care anymore like vanilla was what i liked to play everyday (when it wasn't reset) but since /index.php?/profile/2119-aesix/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="2119" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/2119-aesix/" rel="">@AeSix decided o I have power to ban and i can't be F***ed listening to what people have to say because i don't want to help anymore even though you're staff. Look /index.php?/profile/2119-aesix/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="2119" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/2119-aesix/" rel="">@AeSix when i first met you i thought you were a cool member of staff and i liked asking you questions because you always helped me out but then came in the salt and you /msg banned me without a warning, then banned me also without a warning, THEEEEN because you really hate me you form banned me for 5 days... Are you F***ING MENTAL. theeeeeen because i wanted to start new on vanilla because i had friends on there I decided to get my alt account and play with my mate from school. Then i decided to ask you about why you banned ShieldedRunner and you F***ING BANNED THAT ACCOUNT TO.... Mate what the hell.

And also you never told me to stop bothering you.

I guess i'm never going to be a vanilla member again :(/emoticons/default_sad.png" srcset="/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />... so i guess ill see you guys around maybe :(/emoticons/default_sad.png" srcset="/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

Comments

• My friend, idk what you have done to him, but maybe you found him a bit annoyed or something because atm we only have 1 General Admin (AeSix) and thats a lot of work because he needs to manage a lot of things from all the servers and sometimes you fell annoyed. I'll tell you that you shouldn't ask an Admin why he/she banned another player because if he/she thinks that you are that guy they will prob ban you that account too. If you wanna do a BAN APPEAL its ok, but never ask an admin why he ban a player because he's doing his work.

Have a wonderful day!

-Maxtech_

This discussion has been closed.