frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Probably should have does this earlier.. :)

Hello Muggles! :ph34r:/emoticons/default_ph34r.png" srcset="/emoticons/ph34r@2x.png 2x" title=":ph34r:" width="20" /> (Non-Magics)

Y'all probably know me by now - if not I'm Brad, I am a Creative CubTamer on Minecats and have been for a while now. If you don't know, I am from England, which means I am 4/5/6 hours ahead of all you Americans. I wish I could move to America but I am not old enough to live by myself - so the time differences will still be around for a while! :(/emoticons/default_sad.png" srcset="/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

As many of you may know, I love Harry Potter, it is one of my favourite things - and I realise many other players enjoy it too, so I will always be happy to talk about it whenever you want. Just give me a quick and simple '/msg' in-game, I will gladly answer.

Yeah.. so, that's it.

OH, One last thing: *mutters* Expelliarmus! heh :P/emoticons/default_tongue.png" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

Comments