Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MineCats t-shirts are now available through our BuyCraft store!
http://minecats.buycraft.net (look in the Lobby section)

Probably should have does this earlier.. :)

Hello Muggles! :ph34r:/emoticons/default_ph34r.png" srcset="/emoticons/ph34r@2x.png 2x" title=":ph34r:" width="20" /> (Non-Magics)

Y'all probably know me by now - if not I'm Brad, I am a Creative CubTamer on Minecats and have been for a while now. If you don't know, I am from England, which means I am 4/5/6 hours ahead of all you Americans. I wish I could move to America but I am not old enough to live by myself - so the time differences will still be around for a while! :(/emoticons/default_sad.png" srcset="/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

As many of you may know, I love Harry Potter, it is one of my favourite things - and I realise many other players enjoy it too, so I will always be happy to talk about it whenever you want. Just give me a quick and simple '/msg' in-game, I will gladly answer.

Yeah.. so, that's it.

OH, One last thing: *mutters* Expelliarmus! heh :P/emoticons/default_tongue.png" srcset="/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

Comments