MineCats t-shirts are now available through our BuyCraft store!
http://minecats.buycraft.net (look in the Lobby section)

Hello! Minecats! :D

Hello my username is GamingMasterCover, and I will be playing Minecraft in a few weeks (or one month) since my step-sister Totsjr has told me a lot about minecraft and this server, I have decided to create an account (With Totsjr's help) and make an introduction before I start playing minecraft! :D/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" /> I hope I have fun whenever I start! :D/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />:D/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />:D/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" /> I hope I meet a lot of you and make a lot of friends!

-GamingMasterCover

Tagged:
Tagged:

Comments

• Nice! Welcome to minecats!

• Welcome to MineCats!!

• Welcome to MineCats! Can't wait to see you around! :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

• edited October 2016

:D/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" /> I will be playing mainly creative! I heard that creative is the most popular server on the server (if that makes sense o_o) and I love building stuff! :D/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

P.S: I played minecraft console, that's why I love building stuff. 

• Around November 2nd 2016, i will be getting Minecraft on my PC, and I am hyped up for it!! :D/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />:D/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />:D/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />:D/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />:D/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />:D/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />