frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cool Things in Creative

What are some cool stuff to do in creative, I already know building pixel art, skins, and roleplaying (which I do not know how to roleplay xD). But, what are some other cool stuff to do in creative before I get minecraft.

Tagged:

Comments

• edited October 2016

There are head shops, skin comps, role plays, book shops, trivias, Truth or Dare and Spleef. There is more but they are the most popular. I hope you like Minecats Creative :D/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

• I also highly suggest just participating in chat! :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> Chat is a very nice place to be when you are bored. 

• I was playing on my friends computer before I got minecraft and... this may sound VERY nooby like, but, how do you open the chat menu?

• edited October 2016

1 hour ago, GamingMasterCover said:

how do you open the chat menu?

You can use "T" to open chat or "/" if it's a command.

Tip: If you have hidden the HUD use "F1".