frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Caps in Local

Hello Kittens!

I don't know if this is a BIG deal or not. HeyItzBoo kept using caps even though I said, "Shh! Stop Spamming Caps!" If I am doing wrong complaining about this tell me. I could not post my proof because it said, "It's too dang big." 

Stay Cool!

Maybro

Tagged:

Comments

• Usually you could just message a staff to come and see, or show a screenshot to a staff member through /tell, no need to make a forum post about this. If you get proof i'm sure a staff could mute them for you or you can try to ignore them, thank you for letting us know.

• Thank you cam for letting me know! I am new to forums so I might do things that you guys don't like. If you want go ahead and make a post on what to do on forums or a post that already has rules on the forums. 

• 1 hour ago, Maybro said:

Thank you cam for letting me know! I am new to forums so I might do things that you guys don't like. If you want go ahead and make a post on what to do on forums or a post that already has rules on the forums. 

WHY THE HECK AM I AN IDIOT!? My brain just does not wanna work.. 

• I'm looking through all of my post... dying of cringe...