frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

***UPDATE*** Minecats Fall Harvest Build Comp!

image/monthly_2016_11/1deb7790-dfa3-4def-897e-9cf6c7087973_zpsmvhf7zez.png.2ad787264de8c9d54a85dbea1f2cca03.png" alt="1deb7790-dfa3-4def-897e-9cf6c7087973_zpsmvhf7zez.png" />

Hello My Fellow Minecatians!

As of 11/18/2015 The Fall Harvest Building Competition was closed for further building!

I have had some personal things going on to delay the judging of the builds (That are finished or at least close to it).

I have personally seen the builds and they all look amazing!

Stay tuned to THIS post for updates on the winners.

We will be announcing THREE winners for the build comp, first place getting Patriot on their choice server.

Second and Third place prizes are to be announced!

JUDGING HAS STARTED! THE VOTES WILL BE ROLLING IN FROM SAID JUDGES AND WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED THIS WEEK!

Thank you all so much for your participation and helping to make this event a fun one! And stay tuned for the next competition!

-MrsSaint (Gardens & Survival Moderator)

Comments

• A little later than intended.......

OUR FIRST PLACE WINNER IS:

Aloeveraduchess!

You have won Patriot on any server of your choice!

SECOND PLACE WINNER IS:

Vampatthedisco!

You have won a special title! [Fall Harvest Runner-Up] (or something close to that ;)/emoticons/default_wink.png" srcset="/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" /> )

THIRD PLACE WINNER IS:

Lemonicedteaa

You have won a special privilege on your "home" server (The server you play the most on)

I have contacted AeSix and let him know who the winners were. I am also posting an album with screenshots from the winners and some "Shout-outs" to those who participated. Be on the look out for that album and stay tuned for the next Build Comp! (To be announced soon!)

Thanks for your participation and congratulations to the winners!

-MrsSaint