frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Goodbye Pals

edited March 18 in farewells

Wow. I never thought I'd be here, saying goodbye after 3-4 years with Minecats. I want to thank you all, everyone has changed me, and made me who I am today. Minecats has been a huge factor in my life. And I just wanted to say thanks. Of course I'll visit but it won't be for long. I'll keep in touch, you can message me on discord, I'll always respond. I'll still be on the forums, don't worry. Thank you my pals,

Livvy

Yerro (child)

Rex (uncle)

Brad (child)

Mak (child)

Tay

Chan (cousin irl)

Ethy

By

Jordan

Kime

Aboo (fav grand child)

Cindy

n_Harmonia

Skaila

Pof Pof

HC

Jess

Cherry

Alien

Bloodi

~~~

You guys helped me through everything

Thank you so much

Comments

• bye purchie!!! i'll miss you so much and i'm sad to see you go, you're an amazing person and i'm 120% sure wherever you go or whatever you do next you'll draw so many people in with your kind heart, wonderful spirit, sense of humor, and maturity. i'm going to miss you so so SO much!! ❤️❤️❤️ love, by ❤️

• Purtz:

A friend. A Doge. Always there for me. Someone to talk to. Actually, I'm going to change that. A great friend. Purtz, I'm so sad to see you go. Girlie, I'm almost crying. Actually, I am. True fact: Humans are crying ever second of their lives. It's what keeps our eyes clean. Anyways, I'm going to miss you so much. I know we have discord, but, it definitely won't be the same. I met you like, a year ago. I always can tell when I see a true friend. I remember that moment. I remember you getting CubTamer on CreativeVIP. Oh my goodness, you deserved it. You honestly could've been like, the best Creative CubTamer. Just, promise me that you'll visit, okay? Promise me, that, in life, you don't give up, okay? Because you are awesome. You don't deserve to be yelled at, to be lied to, to be untrusted. Just, promise me, you'll never change for anyone, okay? I love you like a sister. Don't ever change for anyone. 

Catch you on the flip side, my buddy.

~Mak n cheese

• Purtz. Meh mum. ily fam. dont forget about us. i love you and i want you to be happy. do whatever it takes to reach your goals, but keep your family in mind. they will motivate you. good luck my friend. ~5k4ila

• Mak literally took all the words out of my mouth. Yes, you are a very common purtz indeed. hehe. I cannot even imagine one of my best friends leaving. I know we talked about it in PM, but I accept your decisions. Whatever makes you happy, I am okay with. I want to thank you for being there for me when I needed my friends most. You have given me such good advice and I appreciate that so much <3. When I was very down, you helped me up even if you don't think you did. You're a very sweet, trustful, and an amazing girl. I'm very thankful to have you in my life. What would I do to deserve you? (I meant that in the good way) Ahhh.... you have a great future ahead of you, I can definitely tell. Always make good choices and don't stop believing in your dreams and always reach for the stars. I love you so much so good luck with what comes ahead of you. :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> I will always be here for you <3.

• Well, I guess your nickname isn't any good, cos a friend like you is not common. You are one of a kind Purtz and you're my mother and you shaped me into who I am. I can't wait for Christmas! Sshhhh. 

Brad <3