frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Goodbye everyone.. maybe.

So this is a very hard decision I've thought about for many days. Due to lots of stress and recent unfortunate events that have occurred, I have decided to leave MineCats. It may be just for the week, or maybe I'll come on less often. Or unfortunately, I may leave forever. Don't get me wrong, I love the server and the amazing people on it. However I've been having to deal with some very difficult struggles with attempting to fit MineCats into my schedule. We'll just see how these next few weeks go and see if it'll all work out. If it doesn't, then farewell. I'd like to give some advice to some players before I leave. Mango, I'm letting you follow a quote from one of my favorite musicals. "Talk less, smile more. Don't let them know what you're against or what you're for." By this I'm meaning.. don't let them get to you, and also have fun while it still lasts. Dalster, it's not too late to change, and also keep being happy. Anyways, I've loved being on MineCats for almost two years now, but the stress is too much now. I don't want you all to be sad about it. I want you to be happy. This new chapter in my life is like a flower, and we should celebrate the nourishment of it. I may celebrate moving on, again: I don't hate MineCats, but logging on everyday and dealing with the stress can be too much. So I'm going to be very happy on getting a good rest. Anyways... I hope you all have a wonderful time on MineCats and stay happy. :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Comments

• Aw, I can't believe you're leaving! :(/emoticons/default_sad.png" srcset="/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

It's always sad to see a player leave, but, I hope you have joy in your life, if you don't decide to stay here. I know lot's of people will miss you. You were an awesome Tamer, perhaps better than me. Hanging out with you was awesome. Just make sure to keep believing in what's right, and stay calm. Farewell, fishy friend.

~Mak ;)/emoticons/default_wink.png" srcset="/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

• Lady,

You were a great friend and CT, I'm very sad to see you go. At the same time I fully respect your decisions. I hope life treats you well, farewell fishy friend. :unsure:/emoticons/default_unsure.png" title=":unsure:" />

• Sad to see you go. You've grown so much from the first time I've met you! We were both cubs back then! You've impacted this server with your positive attitude, maturity, and compassion. Real life always comes first - no one's going to judge you for leaving! I have a great respect for you and I hope you do great things in the future. I hope to see you in-game from time to time! :D/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" /> 

• So sad to see one of the staff leave :(/emoticons/default_sad.png" srcset="/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" /> or a friend leave. Even though I may not talk to you as much, I still look as you as a pretty cool person. You were a very kind, mature, and sweet person to meet. It was such a honor to meet you and to get to know you better as the days went on. You were one of the most hard working players I've seen. (All of the staff and players are) hehe. Anyways, PLEASE come back as soon as possible. Remember to always stay positive no matter what comes ahead of you. Don't let anyone put you down and always try your hardest to be number one! :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

• sad to hear. i wish you the best of luck and hope to see you around. goodbye for now but not forever. :))