frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Survival Christmas Treasure Hunt!

edited December 2016 in survival

Hello, my fellow friends and Survivalists, as you may know, it's Christmas time, and we the Survival staff team, have something really awesome planned for you on the Survival server! 

At exactly 5pm, EST time, on December 24th of 2016, we will be hosting a Survival treasure hunt at the warp  /warp Treasure2  so make sure you hop on to get free items from the chests you can find! We will open the gates and you will be able to jump to find the chests with the items inside of them! There will be items such as staff items, legendary crate keys, enchanted armor, and swords, you might even find coupons inside of the chests, which will allow you to trade with a moderator for money. 

So, if I were you I'd hop in and join us! Many thanks from the Survival staff team and have a merry Christmas! :D/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

- Thanks, Vitalbra.

Comments

• Is the warp just like a normal warp (wilderness and such) or is it like a special pre-built warp?

•  A special pre-built warp that lightfire_ made. 

• edited December 2016

Reminder: The point of the Treasure Hunt is that not every chest will have items, so don't expect everyone of them to have items.

Have a merry Christmas and a happy New Year!