frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Staff Application For Survival

Hello! My in-game username is Groundbreaking_ and I'm here to talk about Minecats Survival: Staff Application. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for a player on Survival (4Puffle). She complimented me after resolving an issue saying that I was nice and helpfull and I have a good reputation. As humble as I am I cannot deny that this compliment it true. If you don't believe me, ask 4Puffle herself. I will be grateful with any staff position I receive and I will carry on my responsibilities. I am on Minecats CONSTANTLY and I basically send most of my day on Minecats (ask my mom and she will tell you that this is true). I promise to be helpful to everyone and help them with their questions (I do this already on survival, even though I'm not staff). Please take me request into deep consideration and I thank you for you time.

Sincerely,

Groundbreaking_

Tagged: