frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thank you Minecats

First off, Merry Christmas Minecats and Happy Birthday Minecats! You guys have been my home for so long, i cannot thank you enough for being a place i can come to to use my free time and be happy. This place always makes me smile. Ive been here for 2 years, and ive learned so much about all of you. There are so many people i want to thank for being there for me, and a few i can name are: AeSix: for helping me get over my ex and teaching me many things i can use in-game and in real life. Thank you :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> Purtz: for always believing i can be a happier person and always telling me im worth living. Tori/Rose: helping me be the person i am, and always encouraging me to keep on living and love what i have. Brad: for allowing me to tell you about my problems and always trying to find a solution that almost always helps me. N: you were my first friend here. i cannot thank you enough for being there for me when i felt the lowest in my life. You are an amazing person and i am proud to call you my son. Livvy: for telling me i am special in all ways possible, for making me FEEL special even when i felrt like i didnt deserve it. Yerro: for being such a cool little buttlog :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> you helped me with ender and i am forever thankful. Captain Cam: for being a cool friend and allowing me to vent and always being helpful. And..Last..and most special...the love of my life, 3nd3r: you have kept me going and i will forever love you, always. i do not know where i would be without you, possibly dead, but you have brought me something better: happiness. Miracles are real, and you are the best example of one in my opinion. I love you, so very, very, much. And to all the other people i forgot to mention (my memory of people is awful, sorry ;w;), thank you for welcoming me into the server with open arms and warm welcomes. And to all the staff. You are amazing at what you do, so keep it up and keep the server safe, for everyone. And the most special of them all, Cindy_K: you have made an amazing server, and all the people i have met here are amazing. This server wouldnt be alive if it wasnt for you. You are an amazing woman, and keep going strong. Again, i love you all, and thank you for showing the same amount of love to me. ~Skaila

Comments

• This is amazing. I agree. Minecats has always been my favorite, since I started minecraft.

• Thank you Skai, I am the therapist along with Miss ForeverHopeful. I'll always be here. PM whenever you like :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

•  

:D/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" /> 

• Thank you Skaila, stay strong, I'll always be here. Message me, I'm always here. :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

• I'm literally blushing RN. Thank you, Skai.

-3ND3R

• It's true, when I started Minecats, there were a lot of people who were epic! 

• Thanks! ?

• :D/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" srcset="/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" /> 

• I cry skai,  you forgot juanita. Mother has forgotten daughter :c

• 10 hours ago, Phoenix said:

I cry skai,  you forgot juanita. Mother has forgotten daughter :c

i am sorry, there are many people i have forgotten in the letter, and i apologize. My memory is not that good. But even though you are not in it, doesnt mean i dont appreciate you any less.

• On 12/24/2016 at 0:01 PM, Skaila_ said:

ff, Merry Christmas Minecats and Happy Birthday Minecats! You guys have been my home for so long, i cannot thank you enough for being a place i can come to to use my free time and be happy. This place always makes me smile. Ive been here for 2 years, and ive learned so much about all of you. There are so many people i want to thank for being there for me, and a few i can name are: AeSix: for helping me get over my ex and teaching me many things i can use in-game and in real life. Thank you :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> Purtz: for always believing i can be a happier person and always telling me im worth living. Tori/Rose: helping me be the person i am, and always encouraging me to keep on living and love what i have. Brad: for allowing me to tell you about my problems and always trying to find a solution that almost always helps me. N: you were my first friend here. i cannot thank you enough for being there for me when i felt the lowest in my life. You are an amazing person and i am proud to call you my son. Livvy: for telling me i am special in all ways possible, for making me FEEL special even when i felrt like i didnt deserve it. Yerro: for being such a cool little buttlog :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> you helped me with ender and i am forever thankful. Captain Cam: for being a cool friend and allowing me to vent and always being helpful. And..Last..and most special...the love of my life, 3nd3r: you have kept me going and i will forever love you, always. i do not know where i would be without you, possibly dead, but you have brought me something better: happiness. Miracles are real, and you are the best example of one in my opinion. I love you, so very, very, much. And to all the other people i forgot to mention (my memory of people is awful, sorry ;w;), thank you for welcoming me into the server with open arms and warm welcomes. And to all the staff. You are amazing at what you do, so keep it up and keep the server safe, for everyone. And the most special of them all, Cindy_K: you have made an amazing server, and all the people i have met here are amazing. This server wouldnt be alive if it wasnt for you. You are an amazing woman, and keep going strong. Again, i love you all, and thank you for showing the same amount of love to me. ~Skaila

I still must agree that this is an amazing post, and that it shows all the good qualities of Minecats, and it's players.