frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gardens maintenance

Hello Staff!

I was wondering about the build competition and how gardens is down for maintenance right now. Will time be extended for the competition? As I know I haven't been able to connect the past few days when I was planning on doing most of my work on my build.

Thanks,

Stevie

Tagged:

Comments

• Very sorry Stevie, we've changed the due date to a more earlier date for the build comp in Gardens, due to future plans for many more comps. At the moment, we will be judging the builds in gardens, and getting ready for the next build comp.

• edited December 2016

Ah nooo. That's sad. My build is gonna be unfinished for judging but hopefully the next build won't have all these Minecraft updates getting in the way! Thanks for the update.

Should update the build comp post about the change of date too, that way anyone else won't be confused too. :)/emoticons/default_smile.png" srcset="/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />